SHORT : TSUKUYOMI'S LAST DAY ON EARTH

We know that tsukuyomi is The best goddess/god in our earth but he will be gone soon and he maybe watch us in the sky and above the rainbow and looking down at us.

one day a unknowns person named Tsukuyomi Landed on earth to talk with the human and he's saying that if anybody wanted to be on his side throne but no one put their hands up. until a boy name Beno put his hands up and he said. " I want to.. but mind if you let me build my academy? ",  and then Tsukuyomi agreed on him and also helped him until the day is finish.

the day that the Academy will be rebuilt by the god/goddess name tsukuyomi and while on that day Tsukuyomi ask beno if he wanted to take the throne and then beno denies, then he said to tsukuyomi, " why don't you live with us? you can be a great god in earth you know. and also we've created this academy. that's why I wanted you to live here because everyone liked you a lot now.", then Tsukuyomi said "No Beno.. I can't live in earth for so long... something might happen to me.. that's why I need you to take my throne then you can take care of this Academy.", and then Beno looked up to him/her and said, "then.. I will take it.. but promise you'll come back at earth?.". then Tsukuyomi Shook his head agreeing to what he said.

and then one day when Tsukuyomi is about to leave earth, Beno Hugged him/her tightly, "Be back Tsukuyomi...". He said after and before Tsukuyomi vanished in the earth.

then Tsukuyomi appears on the meeting of the gods/goddesses the four god talked about how they will kill the Great Demon that living in the deep part of Earth. Chandra comes out with a plan and also the rest, but Tsukuyomi ain't listening to them.

the time on their realm is like a year on  earth but Tsukuyomi wanted to go back at the earth and then he/she said to the other goddesses/god, " we're we able to save earth...? I wanted to go back there... I miss my friend... and the people.." he/she said in tears then stand up.

"Let's kill that demon then.. no matter what happen we will save the earth.."Tsukuyomi said.

then beno is looking up at the sky, waiting for Tsukuyomi to come back. and then Tsukuyomi came with the other goddesses/god and Beno saw them. Tsukuyomi said, " Guys.. this is my friend Beno. He doesn't have a middle name so everyone just call him Beno, he is the person who managing an academy... called "Moon academy" and yeah Beno this is Chandra and the Others. ". Beno was sparkling, it his first time seeing the other goddesses/god land in the earth.

then Chandra said, " well we are here to kill the demon who lived deepest on the earth. "
then beno shool his head and wanted to come at them. but they didn't let him come at the fight.

then the actual fight began. Chandra, Tsukuyomi Began to Summon the Demon and they succeed to summon it but after that when they are fighting the demon, Beno was hiding behind the tree and watching them and the demon senses him and then about to strike with sharp tentacle but tsukuyomi protected Beno and then Tsukuyomi flew on the tree and he/she bleeding a lot because he/she got striked by the tentacle.

then beno rushed toward him/her and immediately covers the wound but unfortunately the blood is still flowing and beno is crying a lot, "Tsukuyomi... don't die please... I need you to be on our academy..." He said but Tsukuyomi died and start to dissipate into dust. and after that the other three goddess/god Defeated the Demon.

Then Beno came back at the academy with an announcement that he will use Tsukuyomi as a Section and the other who defeated the demon.

The End-