Falling, Fallen: Teaser & Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the Kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel. Author: I've decided to republish the story again, but with a different name. (Previously called: If I Ain't Got You). I hope you'll enjoy reading the story more-----and I'll try to update it as much as I can. 

~~~~~~

You and Yeonjun stood at the school garden-----it's been half an hour neither you nor Yeonjun uttered a word. The silence had become unbearable---- "Choi Yeonjun, Are you going to explain?" You implored. 

He looked at you like you're crazy or something------ "Explain what?---You asked me here," Yeonjun retorted. You let out a deep sigh; "Stop pretending; you don't know what I'm referring to," You fumed----- "Y/N If I knew what the heck you were talking about; I'd told you," he said. 

"Why have you been avoiding me?" You queried---- "Every time I tried to talk with you, you come with lame excuses; why?" You asked. He instantly turned away from you; "I don't know what you're talking about," he said. 

"Yeonjun---Choi Yeonjun, look at me when you talk to me," You declared---- "Y/N, can you please stop being so dramatic; I need space from you," Yeonjun yelled. "Space from me?----Did I do something wrong to you?" You asked. "Yes, I'm tired of you being around me," Yeonjun spat------ "Oh, if you're so tired of me, then let's get this clear," You stated. 

"From now, Hwang Y/N and Choi Yeonjun are not best friends anymore; we're strangers who have nothing to do with each other," You said. 

 "Whatever, I don't care," Yeonjun retorted and walked away from you. You dropped on your knees because you didn't want to say; your friendship had officially ended. 

You remembered how close and happy you and Yeonjun were-----however, you don't know what happened to your friendship. When you started junior year-----Yeonjun started to avoid you and come with lame excuses to get away from you. 

You spend nights thinking about what you've done to make him no longer be fond of you-----sometimes, you worried that maybe he'd be sick of you or is tired of the friendship. You didn't expect it to be truthful----because you and Yeonjun had been best friends since childhood. 

You did have another friend Yeop Shin-Young----yes, you and Shin-young were close but not like you and Yeonjun. You told Yeonjun everything, and you knew he'd never tell anyone and would always have your back. 

"Hwang Y/N?" Shin-Young called out, making you wipe your tears away instantly. "Why are you crying?" Shin-Young asked---- "I'm not crying; something got in my eyes," You answered. Shin-Young held your hand----- "I know I'm not close with you like Yeonjun, but we've been friends since middle school," she said. 

"So tell me, what's wrong?" Shin-Young implored-----You told her everything, and she pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry, y/n-ah," she said. "It's okay, I guess I've been a burden to him," You uttered---- "You're not a burden, y/n; You're kind, loving, overall, you're an amazing person," Shin-Young said. 

*****

You and Shin-young were walking towards the bus stop------when you spotted Yeonjun. "Can we walk home?" You said----Shin-Young looked at you than in front of you------" You two can't avoid each other," Shin-Young said and dragged you. 

"Hey, Shin-Young," Yeonjun said----- "Hi, Yeonjun," Shin-Young. Yeonjun glanced at you and looked away immediately---- "Yeonjun, can I ask you something?" Shin-Young said. You knew what Shin-Young wanted to ask, so you moved away----- "Why do you want space from y/n, and why are you tired of him?" Shin-young asked. 

Yeonjun glances at Shin-young with astonishment because he didn't expect her to ask him that--"I need space from her because I can't keep spending time with her every day," Yeonjun replied with an aggravated tone. "You could've told me that you needed space; instead of avoiding me," You spat. 

"Would you listen to me then?" Yeonjun asked------ "No, you wouldn't because you'll make a dramatic scene," he spat. "You don't know me at all; if you think I'd make a dramatic scene because you wanted space, Choi Yeonjun," You ranted. "You know what, Hwang Y/N, why don't we stick to our remaining strangers' vow?" Yeonjun spat----- "I'll gladly love that," You replied. 

"Guys, do you think two best friends can pretend to be strangers?" Shin-Young retorted----- "I'm willing to; if it means staying away from each other," You and Yeonjun spat. "You two are hurting each other by pretending not to care for one another," Shin-Young said. 

You and Yeonjun looked at each other--------- "I don't care for her," Yeonjun said.