CHAPTER 1

Many good things always comes to an end. Love isn't always enough to make a relationship last. But it's up to you to keep your happy life style in order, know how to balance it. Giving a lot of love can hurt you a lot sometimes is not everyone who is willing to stay true in forever. Forever doesn't always mean till dead do as apart. You will get hurt either way. But will you let it take away the good that's in you,will you let it shattered you into piece, of will you look the world in the eyes with sadness, of in in a better way knowing that there's always something new coming your way. Because after every stormy rain, there is a rainbow

Nunu Riet is 22 years old married to Brandon Swartz. She a young business woman owned a Salon. While her husband is the ceo of a jewelry company. Their marriage is always romantic and,good their love each other so much,until things change where Mrs Swartz notice several changes of her husband. His not the men she use to know the one she met ten years ago. As the humble and good person she is she use to ask her husband if there's something wrong something going on and his answer will always be no dear wife everything is fine knowingly that he has turn out to be a cheater an unfaithful basterd. She will let it go and act likes nothing has happen. There's a saying"if you don't love or feel your partner why hurting them by lying to them instead of coming clean and saving them the hurt and shame"theres no harm in coming clean anyway.

Their say love can blind people and that's kind of true if you look at the picture in better/bigger way. Nunu has being through a lot in her marriage for five years after their being married. She has received calls from unrandom numbers who threatened her to stay away from Mr swartz. That got her attention of suspiciousness towards her husband but she didn't believe it even though she was suspicious about him. She never informed him about the calls and threats because she didn't believe that her husband has something to do with it and she thought that it's al just an obsession bitch who is after her husband.

One night before the day of their anniversary she received a call from her best friend Chrissy saying she saw her husband with his PA in a hotel and it doesn't look like work related even though he did told his wife he will be away, but get back before their anniversary. As always she loves her husband and he is not cheating person to her view so she didn't believe her friend.

HI this is my first book/chapter and I know is short and I Wil appreciate it if you come and join me on this and please vote, comment. Thanks love you