midnight.

dojae||midnight🕕

jaehyun came home late.

Jaehyun
He got off his car and slammed the door shut. He fished his keys out of his pocket and twirled it around his index finger as soon as he got a hold of it. He inserted the key into the key hole and twisted it, hearing a click sound signaling that the door was unlocked.

The door creaked as he pushed it open, a small amount of moonlight entered the dim-lit house and seemed to emphasize a certain person, sleeping on the couch who seemingly waited for him for a very long time. He frowned as he felt bad for taking too long. He walked over to his partner and let his lips melt into the forehead of his dozed off lover. He smiled and put his stuff down.

His lover's eyes slowly opened, only to see the person he has been waiting for. "Hi Jae." He said as he smiled upon Jaehyun, and that seemed to brighten the room up. "Hi love." Jaehyun replied, his words laced with much love. Jaehyun lifted his hand and gently placed them onto his lover's cheeks as he caressed them with much love and care. "You seem quite tired." His lover just nodded back. "I'm going to wash up, you can go sleep first."

Doyoung
Doyoung sat onto the edge of the soft mattress of their bed and slid his slippers off. It was too dark so he decided to turn the lamp on. In doing so, he had seen the time at the clock near the lamp. "Twelve thirty AM..." He read as his lips unwillingly frowned. This was an unhealthy schedule for Jaehyun and he wanted to talk about it to him. Just as soon as he was immersed in his thoughts, a click of a door snapped him out.

"What did you want to talk about, love?" Jaehyun said as he rubbed the towel against his hair, making the towel soak some of the wetness in his hair. "Well your schedule is a bit—" Jaehyun cut him off from saying anything by kissing his forehead. "Well, I do have a bit of a surprise for you." He said as he held a piece of paper behind his back tight.