summary

SYNOPSIS

Daniella, a small town girl living in Florida with her little sister Eva meet Harry Styles as Eva's wish.
With stage 2 cancer Eva's one true wish is to meet Harry, and who is Daniella to say no ?
With no one to turn to in this lonely world, will Harry be their saving grace ?

COPYRIGHT ©

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental. No part in this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by an information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the author. 

This book is 'All Rights Reserved' it belongs to me and only to me.

DISCLAIMER

This book contains the use of profane language, mentions of violence, abuse and other explicit themes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you all for taking the time to read my book and for giving it a chance. I have been working very hard on it for a long time and i hope you enjoy it. A huge thank you to all those you gave me advice and additional ideas.

———
please:
VOTE ❤️ COMMENT ❤️ SHARE
:)
Thank you my lovelies !