prologue

p.s the photo is not part of the book its just random this time

"before the kingdom witherhold existed, there were other kingdoms that would fight for the right to take over the whole land and make it all one kingdom but that was no easy task for one kingdom, but over time there was one kingdom that had the most land and the king of that land was legendary he fought dragons with one hand, skillfully take down an army of 1,000with only 100 men soon he was called the king of all kings, but not everyone admired him soon the gods turn against the humans for attacking monsters the king was troubled by this he would fail the people if he did not bring them what they promised so he declared that if the gods will not help him find peace he would find a why do destroy them after the king declared this only two god decided to help him, but they soon betrayed him so using all his powers two kill them, and it worked plus after defeated then he gained some of there powers with these new powers he destroyed all the gods but doing so he gained a cures form the reaper him self ! the cures make it that he would sleep untell a gratter power arises to kill him. still, its been 1,000 years and he has not what up yet".