CHAPTER 1

Hello guys! How are you? I hope you guys are fine..after reading alot of stories actually i'm also trying to write a short story on samaina!
_______________________________________

The Sunset tower hotel of Los Angeles was yet decor for another extravagant party hosted by the multi national billeniours "THE KHURRANS"

All rich colours were assembled at the party to congratulate Khuranas for their big hit success!Some were genuine,Some were envious towards their fame yet had to put on a fake smile as enmity with the bussiness tycoon Mr.Vivek khurana is not fruitful.

Oblivious to all these,A boy entered the hall seeking all the attentions drapped in a black and grey three piece suit,styled with a grey bow tie! His silky black shining hair were all set!Looking extremely dapper in this attire.He was very appealing to draw the focus of the each and everyone present there!

Ignoring all the drooling eyes of the girls present there he walked towards his friends near the bar!

As his friend settled at the bar with his glass of whiskey,He started scanning the whole party and his eyes fell on a girl "heyy look at her that girl is looking hott who is she?"

"Samm you have a gf right?" His friend asked!

"Ohh! Come on dude nothing is permanent in life,So as girls" he replied in his own boyish grin!

when he got up keeping his empty glass on the counter!A girl bumped into him knowingly and whispered"Meet me in the garden handsome" she said in a husky voice!

He gives a flirtious smile and followed her!

Back to the party!
A man was talking to Mr.khurrana about the business deals..when he looked here and there he found his gf missing and excused himself and then he found his gf kissing sameer.
His blood boiled with the sight and he screamed hi gf's name "Suzaaaan"

After hearing her name she got scared And looked at him!

She goes towards her boyfriend and started acting"baby please help me he was misbehaving with me"

"How dare you to touch her?" He said angrily!

"Relax Mr.Luthra i was just having fun,but i must say your daughter is very sexy" he said looking in her eyes!

"Shutupp!!!! She's my girlfriend!
Mr.Khurana!! Mr.khurana"
He screamed his father'sname!

As soon as he arrived he asked immediately!

"What happened Mr.luthra?" He said worriedly.

"Your son misbehaved with my girlfriend..he touched her..usne isko touch kiya ab mai isko kaise touch karun ga" he said angrily.

"Dad!! I thought she's his daughter..agar mujhe pata hota toh mai isko haath tak nahi lagata"

"Luthra saab..bacha hai jii maaf kardo isko pta hota ke yeh aapki girlfriend hai toh yeh usko haath bhi nahi lagata dekhta tak nahi"

"Isne isko touch kiya My God! I'm canceling the deal ab yahan koi business deal nahi hogi"

"Hath or isse maine hath nahi lagaya isne haath lagaya kya soch rhe hain aap mere baare main meri izzat pe ungli utha rhe hain Dadddd!!"😔

"See ab aapka son meri gf pe false allegations bhi laga rha hai!it iss too much Mr.Khurana! I'm leaving!!!

He glares at sameer and leaves  from there along with his girlfriend!

"rukiye Luthra saab are aapki beti ka purse mera matlab bhabhi ji ka purse reh gaya"he said while following him.

And here sameer died out laughing!😂

MY DOOR OF HAPPINESSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें