Notice

So.. as you might know that things happened between me and the other 2 out of 5 people who were working on "ae raja line pe aaja" BTS crackfic. They instead of unpublishing the book decided to keep the book but removed the chapters written by me. They never gave me any credits in the notice they published on their book. They just said that they'll be removing my chapters...

So yeah I'll be reuploading those chapters including the introduction wala part here.

Yes me, riqstrs and sasjk_ are still working on it. A huge thanks to them for helping me with deciding the new (and probably better) usernames and supporting me in every way possible!!

I'll publish them here. The updates will be slow  but I'll try to update as much as I can.

I hope you can support me here and let's just hope I don't meet any more fake friends who do pathetic shit for a bunch of views on a book.

I'd like to give credits for creating the amazing book cover to one of the best people out there Taeboxie  thank you so much for helping me with the cover ilysm bro!!

I'd appreciate if people do not try to copy my ideas in any way. Remember plagiarism is a crime and we do not tolerate plagiarism in this household.

Nothing else. Oh yeah! Do comment, vote and support! Loads of love💜💜