𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: CHLOETHEESTALLION

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

Denzel was someone who was usually too embarrassed to let other people know what he wanted, however if he needed it bad enough he would make it very known.

Denzel and Jahseh have a quite active sex life, or shall i say had. Once that dumbass new Call of Duty video game came out 2 and 1/2 weeks ago Denzel's walls have been standing upright waiting to be knocked down, but Jahseh was always too busy "playin wit the vros" to notice. Denzel was so sexually frustrated he had started to just leave the house once Jahseh turned the game on instead of talking to Jahseh about it, because he despised confrontation.

Today was like no other day. It was a lazy day around the house meaning no studio sessions, photoshoots, interviews, or parties. They had their whole weekend to themselves and Jah couldnt wait to spend it staring wide eyed at the screen till 2 in the morning. He hadn't slept in his bed with Denzel in a week. Denzel was hoping when he got up he wasnt gonna hear Jahseh screaming at his mic and loud gunshots, but he was mistaken. He just groaned and rolled out of bed.

When he picked up his phone he saw that his groupchat with all the bottoms was had been blowing up since 1:00am this morning. He wanted to figure out what the hype was, he figured something stupid like somebody's boyfriend went to the club and danced with someone. Regardless, he clicked on the groupchat ready to be entertained.

                              city girl chat💰👅

nickythicky:

I swear if this ugly ass, slave lookin ass bitch dont get off his fuckin game imma lose it.
read by,taygay,and 11 others

                                                                                                        ☹ taygay
                                            I know how you feel, this dented ass nigga been on this game since 8.

liloozyvert

i literally threatened jordan's life and he was so into the fuckin game he didnt even notice and responded with "mhm thats great baby." HE GONE BE MAD WHEN I SEND HIM TO HELL!

                                                                              kylethenile🥰

I love Miles, but I'm extremely close to yeeting his play station at the old racist lady forehead that live next door😤

thunderforehead💚

on slime, if cortlen dont get off of dat muthafuckin game imma let melvin out on his ass.

                                                                                                                specialedfred:

and if omar keep playing imma let him outside with his brothers and not let him come in again.

co(METHHEAD)azine: