PANICKING

It was a friday but it was the 13th. I soon got out of school and was packing up for the weekend to go with my cousins. Once we were getting close to the bridge the VCS light went off. My mom had accidentally pushed it and my dad didnt want to pull over to fix it. Once we tried to turn it off we couldn't  so we started to panic and I was getting really worried. This had happend before and my dad had moved the car and boom it was fixed. But no this time it wasnt like that. We searched for the manual and found it. Turns out the VCS didn't turn off. Mind:So the stupid mother fricken thing doesnt want to turn off. What do we do now Dumb me: "LETS PANIC!!: Out of mind: My parents were shaking the car for about let me see a few minutes before it started to sprinkle. We called my god mother and they said they where on their way here. Soon we had to decide wait until my god mother arrives or make it to the nearest gas station. And guess what we chose the gas station. We searched up online if you could drive with the VCS and yes we could but very slowly. The thing is when VCS is on it let's you drive at 50mph or 50 miles per hour. So we started to drive and made it to Jack in a Box and A gas station. We were so surprised to see that when we literally turned the car off the VCS turned of. My mom thought and said that it could have been that you need to drive it a bit and park it and turn it off so the VCS turns off with it. I can never forget the day we were almost stuck on the freeway with the stupid VCS light. Would I recommend this stress no. Lesson learned do not press random buttons. Read the manual if it's a new car.