01

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Nice work, guys!" Jimin cheered

We were dealing with one of the biggest and strongest mafias in SK and we were lucky to successfully finish it.

"Alright, the real deal is, who is gonna buy us all dinner?" I teased, but I was actually starving since I didn't eat lunch from all the preparation.

"I mean, if it would get you to date me, then I will," He said with one eyebrow raised.

"Never in a million years, Jeon." I said and blew him a kiss.

"Why don't we just stay at Jungkook's house and let his chef's cook, I mean he has one of the best cooks in Korea anyway." Namjoon suggested.

Everyone then agreed and we headed to Jungkook's mansion.

We've been in this mafia life since diaper days. We grew up together in an orphanage. I was the only girl that didn't fit in with the rest of the girls in the orphanage and Jungkook approached me and let me became friends with them.

We all had our reasons and stories on why we ended up here but we ended up together.

+

"Alright, I'm gonna wash up first," I said and led myself to Jungkook's bathroom.

I was very familiar with his place, I hang out here all the time because his mansion is just full of surprises. It was obvious that I had feelings for Jungkook but I didn't want to ruin what we had now.

After taking a hot shower, I realized I forgot to take my clothes from when I slept over here. So I went out with a robe and speed-walked to Jungkook's room.

"Oh babe, I know you want me so bad but at least knock first," He said with a smirk. He was shirtless. And I had to admit he is hot.

"Oh shut up, Jeon. I'm just here to get my clothes or your clothes because they're comfortable." I retorted, trying my very best to not look flustered.

I took out his white t-shirt and his boxers because like I said, they were more comfortable.

"You literally have your clothes here and you decided to wear mine? Just date me and you'd have all my clothes and me too." He claimed and winked at me.

I ignored him and went inside his bathroom to change. I don't know if he's being serious or just teasing me. But I do know that I was starving, so I walked out and went to the dining table.

+

It was 2:23am and I decided to sleep over, the boys headed back to their places but I was just too lazy to go back to my place.

"Kook, I'm gonna sleep at where I always do, alright?" I told him and asked for his confirmation.

"Why don't you sleep with me, babe?" He said with a deeper voice, his eyes gazing into mine.

"Alright, Jeon." I replied, trying to sound as sexy as possible. Two can play this game.

"What? Are you serious?" He blurted out, looking flustered,

"No, were you?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Y/N, I'm always serious about this." He said sternly, making my knees weak. This man sure knows his ways.

But before I could say anything about it, he walked towards me and puts his lips on mine.

«───────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────────»

a/n
oh boy, another fanfiction while I still have ongoing ones? yes 😎