[BAD LIAR]

Gale Stanhope is a the son of Telmarines

Gale Stanhope is a the son of Telmarines. Telmarines are the ones who invaded Narnia after the Kings and Queens of old left Narnia. Being a Telmarine meant that Gale was trained to be a soldier. However, Gale wasn't very skilled with a sword and people screaming at him didn't help motivate him either. Somehow he was friends with Prince Caspian, the rightful Telmarine king.

However, after the son of Miraz was born, Prince Caspian disappeared all of a sudden. When Gale discovers that Caspian disappeared and his uncle Miraz was trying to kill him he couldn't stay stuck in the castle without doing anything. Gale knew that Caspian was not safe anywhere after all his uncle was after him and the Narnians wouldn't be a fan of him either. One night when everyone was sleeping Gale snuck into the stables and went to find Caspian. However, when he finds Caspian he discovers that he's not alone but with three other people and one of them manages to catch his eye.

Started— 24 December 2019
Completed—??

Authors Note:
I'm really excited for this story and I just to say this story hasn't been fully edited so there may be some mistakes. Also, constructive criticism is allowed and if you want to comment on that you can. Hate of any kind is not accepted and will be automatically deleted. If you want to comment and vote that will also help me plus it's free and with that happy reading.

 If you want to comment and vote that will also help me plus it's free and with that happy reading