Dreams Do Come True

My POV

Lucy wakes up and takes a shower. She ate breakfast then brushed her teeth. She gets dressed in this

After about and hour or so Layla drives Lucy over to lisanna's house

After about and hour or so Layla drives Lucy over to lisanna's house. Lisanna was dressed in this

 Lisanna was dressed in this

The two girls hug. " Okay Lucy let's go to my room! " Lisanna said. Lucy nodded. They went and started singing and playing

~10 years~

Lisanna is now the lead singer in the band called fairy tail. Lucy works at her fathers company. He didn't want her to become a singer so she didn't.

~With The band~

Lisanna sits down and drinks some water. " We are so gonna rock that show tomorrow night! " She said. The others cheered in agreement.
Natsu: electric bass guitar
Laxus: electric guitar
Gajeel: drums
Gray: bass guitar
Jellal: keyboard
Mira: back up dancer
Levy: back up singer
Juvia: back up singer.
Erza: key board
Lisanna: lead singer

~The next day~

Lisanna woke up with a soar throat and couldn't sing. She had lost her voice. She tried to scream, but it didn't work. She called the one person she knew who could help. Lucy. She arrived there shortly. " My voice! It's gone. I can't sing and I have a huge concert! " She said. " Well, just cancel then " Lucy shrugged. " I can't 'just cancel' we've been practicing hard for this and if I bail on them they'll probably hate me! " He said. " They're your friends I'm sure they won't " She said. " I have an idea " Lisanna smirked. " W-what? " Lucy asked. " You can sing " She said. Lucy shakes her head. " Absolutely not! " She declined. " Oh c'mon, your voice is way better than mine! And plus you know all the choreography and chords! " She said. " Yeah but-- " She wass saying but lisanna cut her off. " Great I'll tell them " She said. They all come over to lisanna's house. " Thank you soooo much! I don't know what we would've done without a lead singer " Levy said squeezing Lucy tightly. She decided she would go along with it. She would be fine with letting one person down, but not all of them. So now she felt like she was obligated to help them.