BS|ONE.

Kashyree Franklin|Kash🦋
January 2018
Atlanta Ga

"So we done that's it? You gone throw a whole year away Kashyree?"Rikko asked me blocking me from getting out the door.

"Apparently you ain't even care bout that year if you had a whole baby on me Rikko what the fuck? Are you dumb or stupid?"I pushed him but he still didn't move.

"Aight brah leave but when yo next nigga break yo heart don't come back to me."

"Wasn't even planning on it."I slammed his door walking to my car getting in starting it and backing out.

"Ereunna Red heart emoji would like to FaceTime."My phone called out making me pick it up and answer it.

"Hey frannn."she dragged as the call connected. "Hi girl."I started chuckling.

"What you doing tonight?"She sat the phone up doing her hair.

"Your hair is cute but finna go get in my bed."

"You giving me very much lonely and depressed who broke yo heart and thanks pooh."

"Me and Rikko broke up."I stopped at a red light telling her. "Whattttt?"she asked with a shocked face.

"Yeaa I know but things happen and i had to let go."I shrugged driving off as the light turned green.

"Awn well I hope everything's okay."

"Everything's fine I guess but I'll get over it eventually."I sighed "Youn sound like its okay tho Kash."

"I promise it is."

"Aight then I was just calling to see what you was doing I'll call later or some time tomorrow."

"Okay boo."I hung up sitting my phone in the cup holder pulling up to McDonald's.

"Oh nah."I seen how long the driveway was and found a park cutting off my car grabbing my keys and my phone along with my wallet out my purse.

I yawned as I opened the door walking in getting in line to order while a group of boys was ordering.

"Aye I had some fries and they not even in the fucking bag."One of them said.

"Sorry about that sir I'll bring you some."A lady said walking to the back as they got outta line.

"Welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order?"

"Can I get the 10 piece nugget meal please with a sprite and barbecue sauce."

"What size and will that be all for you today ma'am?"

"Medium and yes."

"Okay your total is 6.42 and here's your cup."I gave her the exact amount and grabbed my cup. "Your number is 42."I nodded going to fix my drink.

I put ice in my cup then decided to get pink lemonade instead.

"Can you hand me a lid please?"I asked one of the boys since he was standing in front of them. He grabbed one giving it to me.

"Thank you."I told him smiling. "No problem shawty."I walked away sitting at the table by them sipping my drink.

"Aye y'all know her?"The boy who I asked for a lid asked the rest of them. "Nah but I used to see shawty all the time with that Rikko nigga."

"They fuck around or some or he just fucking that lil thang? She fine as hell."

"Ion even know but yessirrr and she got a lil ass on her."I rolled my eyes at them then tuned them out.

"Number 42!"I got up grabbing my drink and walked to the counter as she put my sauce in the bag. "Here you go have a nice day."

"Thanks and you too."I walked to my car sitting my cup on top unlocking my door opening it grabbing my drink then getting in.

I rubbed my face yawning. "I'm tireddd."I sung starting my car pulling off. I pulled my fries out and started eating them while driving.

I pulled up to my apartment complex going to my building parking then cutting my car off.

"I haven't been home in 2 whole days."I shook my head grabbing my purse and my drink and food taking me keys out the ignition throwing my phone in my purse getting out the car walking to my apartment.

"Hey girl."my neighbor Amber said before I could walk in. "Hi."I smiled and waved walking in locking the door behind me kicking off my boots sitting my purse on my table taking my phone out grabbing my drink and my food going to my room.

I sat my stuff on my bed taking off my jacket and went to turn my heat on then walked back in my room taking off my shirt and pants getting in my bed turning on my tv.

"Eh no."I mumbled seeing say yes to the dress on turning to four weddings.

"Yay."I smiled getting excited putting my phone on the charger taking my food out the bag then my sauce opening it sitting it next to my nuggets grabbing one then dipping it and eating it.

"That dress ugly as hell I would Neva."I dipped my nugget again then ate my last bite.

My phone dinged making me pick it up seeing it was the group chat opening the text.

Mybitchesss🤞🏾🥰
Today 5:16 pm.

Ereunna❤️ : y'all I'm so heart broken.

Zariya🆗 : Bitch what happen now?

Ereunna❤️ : my babydaddy fucking on his babymama still🥺🥺this so GHETTO!

Jada🎀 : huh ? 🤣🥴

Keesie😘 : that sound real ... side bitchish .

Gege🐞 : LMAOOOOO , oh bitchhh .

Ereunna❤️ : oh FUCK YOU keesie okay ima shank his ass.

Kash💸 : you bitches are stupid😭😭How you gone shank him E?

Ereunna❤️ : ima shank his ass all thru the house hear?

Gege🐞 : LMAOOOOO , plsss gts !

Keesie😘 : NEOWWW😂😂😂😂.

Jada💕 : bye 🤣🤣 I'm taking my ass to sleep I gotta work in the morning.

Zariya🆗 : brooo😂😂😂I'm really not finna play .

Kash💸 : goodnight 😂😂😂😂 .

Lol these bitches are hilarious.

__

Okayyy , bye . 🙄😂