Thirsty

I was taking a steamy shower, listening to my usual death metal playlist for bathing. After the song ended I heard, 'you know what makes me thirsty.' I assumed it was the usual Sprite Cranberry ad. I'd just then remembered that I'd gotten Spotify Premium the other day. I pulled the shower curtain back to see what was going on; that was when I saw him. Lebron James himself was in my bathroom holding a can of sprite cranberry. I opened my mouth to speak but he put his finger up to it to shush me.

"Shhhh, let me do the talking," Lebron said in a soothing tone. He slowly took his finger from my lips and began to take his shirt off.

"What are you doing Lebron?" I asked in a scared tone.

"Shhhh, trust me."

"Okay," I stuttered out.

He continued to take off his clothing, resuming with his pants. Before I knew it, Lebron was fully unclothed, but it wasn't what I expected. Instead of a magnum dong, he had a two liter of Sprite Cranberry for a dick. As I was in awe I lost my grip on the shower curtain. He yanked it away and got into the shower with me. He asked me in a husk voice, "Do you want a Sprite Cranberry?"

I nodded in reply as he pushed me down to my knees; I knew what to do. I unscrewed the cap on his two liter and quickly put my mouth on it before sucking the soda out. He looked down at me very pleased as I drank the carbonated nectar.

"You like that?" He asked with a chuckle. I let out a muffled, 'mhm' as I continued to chug the liquid. Oddly, I didn't get tired of it, the more I drank the more I desired. It was like it was my main priority to have Lebron's Cranberry nectar.

Soon, he ran out of the sweet, sweet Sprite Cranberry. I'd lay on the shower floor and pant, I was out of breath form all the sucking I did. He looked down at me and picked me up bridal style. He shut off the water before putting a towel on me and carrying me to my bedroom. Lebron lifted up the blankets with one hand then placed me in the bed pulling them over me. He gently tucked me in and smiled at me warmly leaving the room. I couldn't say or do anything but lay there and watch him leave and never return.