New Arrivals

Quasimodo has just moved in with Phoebus and Esmeralda after they saved France 🇫🇷, they were such happy friends "I wish we were more" thought Quasimodo. His love for both Esmeralda Phoebus was so strong, he didn't know what was wrong with him, he had never liked two people at once before much less a man and a woman, "Uhg this is so confusing, I'm sure it will go away soon". It didn't, it didn't go away soon, or in the far future. He lived with them both for years, Esmeralda and Phoebus slept in the same room on the same bed every night. Quasimodo was so jealous of them. He hates every second that he wasn't with them, and his love wasn't just romantic, IT WAS SEXUAL. And each day as his love grew stronger it started to become more and more obvious that something wasn't right. And eventually Phoebus asked to talk in private, they walked into Quasimodo's room, "is their something wrong quasi," said Phoebus. "Yes" said Quasimodo, he finally coughed up the words to say "I-I-I love you Phoebus, with all of my heart of love you AND Esmeralda" Phoebus blushed, leaned towards Quasimodo and whispers "I love you too, and I always will" before pushing Quasimodo onto the bed and making out with him for at least 5 minutes "no Phoebus we have to stop what if Esmeralda saw, what would we have to explain to her, we can't, our love is forbidden!".