Best Presenter Content Curator Emcee Event Compere Host in Delhi NCR India

Acting as a groove between the speakers and presentations, Shivani Wazir Pasrich, a former Miss India Worldwide, is one such multitalented personality, who is the best presenter not only smoothens the rough patches but also delivers the full circle closure with great fervour and dynamism at the event's conclusion.

Shivani Wazir Pasrich – A Solicitous Content Curator

Being a great Content Curator, Shivani Wazir Pasrich acts as a proficient mistress of ceremonies who changes the whole paradigm of an event so that the connection of a speaker and audience bears the resemblance to more of a dialogue, giving an enchanting voice to the attendees. She has been able to beguile the audiences with her great enthusiasm, charm and charisma since the heydays of her career.

Coupled with Talent and Vibrancy – An Awe-inspiring Essence

A great Actor and Odissi Dancer, Shivani Wazir Pasrich is equally an exceptionally great presenter. With her full energy and enthusiasm, she takes you from the very first to the last minute of the show and you find yourself hooked throughout. With her innumerable ability to utterly captivate the audiences, she has got tremendous talent coupled with her vibrant nature. Both these attributes of her guarantees that every event that has her as a presenter would be a grand success!

A True Entrepreneur with Inherited Skills and Prowess

An Economics Honours Graduate as well as a Law Graduate, she has lightened the world with her knowledge and skills over the period. Considered as one of the select few most successful Entrepreneurs of similar stature, Shiwani WazirPasrich has founded the Commonwealth Cultural Forum. She is also the Chairperson of the Commonwealth Society and the CEO of her own SWP Productions.

Hats Off to this Lady Gem!!

An Amalgamation of Moderator, Socialist and Entertainer

Her active involvement in the social issues and especially launching of Lok Sabha TV Channel is indeed laudable. A true professional with tremendous worth and abilities, she is skilled at playing the roles of Anchor, Moderator and so is she a professional that is highly adept at handling unexpected in a stealth-like manner.

She advances a dynamic presence and wealth of dexterity to expertise in almost every field of Business and Entertainment today. Truly embodying the title of the "Master of Ceremonies" this multitalented personality is a popular name.

Being a multi-talented Event Compere Host and a person with a large heart, her personality is laudable for being a persona extraordinaire.

She has been awarded several national awards like the Pride of the Nation Award, India Foundation Award, Build India Award, Role Model Entrepreneur Award and many more.