Chapter one

It was a dark and sunny day jent was with denis ,ken was alone in his room he was only 11 but still a monster. He was always like that cause his dad left when he was only 3 claimed "to get him a nice sweater "ken Hatsu was waiting for that sweater for so long he's still waiting.something was up with him today though I looked at him closely ."OI kEn WHATS wrong".he looked at me startled"oh sorry Sam I just am waiting for my dad to come with the sweater he said he would get me".i froze in place when ken said that he really still thinks his dad Reo frigging Hatsu.the man who left his two kids alone at age 3 and 10 wooow so nice so so nice ."hay ken you know he ain't coming right?".jent then came him and denis always took care of ken while his mom was at work ."Sam ken just really wants his sweater "he gave me the face of don't start anything I mean kens life has been crazy enough I can't get anymore crazy but will if anything happens with him no one would notice all they would say is "the boy with the missing dad is probably with his dad knitting a sweater "and laugh ken had to be put in homeschooling from bullies at school yeah life sucked for him.I felt so so bad I just hope nothing bad happens to him I mean he's a monster always saying "I'm gonna rule the world you can't stop me "then laugh so evil .i just think it's normal for 11 year olds .owen came kens brother he was 18 having to deal with his and kens mom cause she started drinking after her husband left.i will never forgive that evil man just OH IF I SEE HIM I WILL KILL HIM.how could he leave a 3 and 10 year old alone with a mother who will drink herself to death it's just so bad I can't stand it he's only 11 still wanting his sweater and he is starting to have trust issues cuz HE WANTS HIS SWEATER .but yeah kens dad is a bitch .ken walks up to me "Sam do you think I'm annoying "he asked."I mean a little bit that's cause your short not on puberty and really a child and everyone hates kids even me ".jent then came at me in mom mode and slapped my head"SAM SHUT UP HES SENSITIVE"."sensitive?"I say in a chuckle"that kid just wants to rule the world ".jent sighs "just don't say anything mean you know how it's been for him".i nod and jent walks back to denis to talk about how cool he is .i sigh and chuckle jent is really Into denis I tell "GAYYYYYY" then denis flips me off for being a asshole I wasn't offended or anything but damn does jent and Denis get mad easy.