Hidden feelings

Writers note:

This story pretty much takes place after the scene in the manga where Miyamura kind of admits liking Yamada. I put that part of the manga as the picture of this story so, if you need it, you can check it out ;) And if you're curious about what chapter it is from, it's from chapter 92 on kissmanga.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Damn these stupid duties! They're taking all my time from being with Shiraishi! Can't wait to be done already and get out of this hell hole like room!" Yamada grunts loudly out of annoyance.

"I'm sure you are, but those papers won't fill themselves up and it's too much work for one person to handle." Miyumura answers him without even lifting his head from his own paper work.

"I don't even understand why you had to go and force me to become your secretary! There's definitely someone else more suited for that! It just feel like you just wanted a chance to boss me around!"

That's when Miyumura suddenly stood up from his desk while slamming his hands on it with a dark aura surrounding him. Then, he walked towards the council door, locked it and turned back to Yamada. He then suddenly pushed the male to the wall and pressed his lips to Yamada's.

After few seconds of kissing, Miyamura pulls away giving a chance for Yamada to shout at him. "What the hell you do that for?! You know that witch powers are gone now!"

"Yes, of course I know! Just consider this as the very last kiss that the two of us shared. Also, you're such a moron! Yesterday, I was pretty much forced to reveal my feelings and yet you're still so oblivious! I understand that you and Shiraishi are dating now and that's why you mostly care about her feelings and not someone else's like mine, but at least you could try to acknowledge them!" After spitting all of that out, Miyamura finally pushes away from Yamada and turns his back to him. That's when he takes a breath in and turns his head to the side, towards the dumbfounded male, while trying to give a bright smile and scratching the back of his head. "Ah, never mind. What was I even talking about. Just forget whatever I said. It seems that all of the counciling duties are getting to my head". He gave a slightly awkward laugh in hopes to brush off all his words. Then, he unlocked the door. "Anyways, you can go now. I'll finish up the last papers by myself so, don't worry about them."

"Wait, you're just letting me go so easily?! Won't it be too much work for you?"

"Don't worry about it. There's not that much papers left anyways. I can handle them, but you should really get going, cause I know you have plans with Shiraishi. I wouldn't want to be the reason why such a lovely lady has to wait long for her man."

"Oh. I see. Well okay then! I'm off to finally go on that date! See ya, Miyamura!" With that Yamada stormed out of the room without giving a chance for the white haired male to even react.

~Time skip (Yamada and Shiraishi's date)~

'I know that Miyamura said he can handle the papers by himself, but what exactly did he mean by saying all of those things to me? Damn that guy! He doesn't make any sen-'

"YAMADA!"

"Eh?! What?! What's wrong Shiraishi?!"

"Have you not been listening to anything I was saying? You literally spaced out. It seems that something is bothering you. You know you can tell me anything. Of course, you don't really have to if it's too hard to talk about."

"No. It's nothing much. It's just that damn Miyamura is not making any sense! One minute he's acting and saying one thing and then the other moments he turns around and says forget all of it! Anyways, I guess it doesn't really matter. Most likely I should listen to that and just forget all of it so, let's just get back to our date, okay?"