Roxy Likes Johns Freckles- Like, Alot.

Roxy giggled as she pulled the taller boy closer. The faint smell of Cherry Vodka on her breath. “Johhhhhhn.” Her speech slurred a little, the good thing about her when drunk was she still had Control over her Actions. Still had a somewhat coherent sense of mind. She was the happier Drunk. 

“Hm?” The heir took his glasses off, setting them on the nightstand before turning back to the Blonde in front of him. He didn't want them to break with how he was laying. On his Side, both him and her on the bed, Roxy clinging to him and staring up at him with those Innocent-seeming Pink eyes. Lalonde didn't reply, she instead sat up a bit, being as he was taller than her, and kissed his cheek. A soft pink tint appearing on his cheeks due to the action. “D’awww are you blushy?~” She teased before kissing his cheek again, pulling away and getting an idea as he sat there chuckling. She cupped his face, squishing his cheeks a little as she left kisses all over his face. She was kissing the Freckles on the Blue eyed boys face. “R-roxy! What are you doing?” He could barely get it out without breaking into laughter. 

“Shhhhh. Just go with it cutie.” She continued to leave black lipstick marks all over his face before moving to his neck. It wasn’t as if he was covered in Freckles. But he certainly had more than the average White-boy. John was a little Insecure, and Roxy never pushed him, so she'd never seen him naked, just rare glimpses of him Shirtless. Seeing that he had Freckles not only sprinkled on his cheeks, but his lower neck/Shoulders, a few across his chest. Pssht. Not that she would stare or anything- Just space out!

It wasn’t long before Roxy had managed to not only leave marks on his face and parts of his neck, but Shirt as well- Just the collar of it. She pulled back, admiring what she had done. John’s cheeks remand a solid shade of Red. A smile on his lips none the less. 

Roxy Lalonde certainly had a thing for Freckles.

//Idk how to end it bc all I was thinking about was how easily this could turn into smut- (Written to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5-XzFqppt8