Dirt

1st! I would like to say, I have read all the drama within the smpronpa area and none of that will be here. This book is just a messy book i'm making at 4am on a school night, it's a joke. If any of the members see or read this and feels uncomfortable by it, i will take it done. If i get any hate from this book, I will remove the hate. I don't take hate from anyone, cause fuck that bro.

1) There will be tea in this book. Blood, gore, cussing, anything that would happened in real life is in here. It's a stupid au.

2) The book is directed by YOU. At the bottom of each book is a question about the next chapter, you guys can decide what happens. Most of the time it would be a yes or a no question, but look out for those rare multiple ones.

3) Like I said before; a stupid au. If anyone from the team reads or sees this as an uncomfortable book, I will immediately take it down once I see their response. I will take no response/hate from readers or viewers.

4) I have many weird friendships that don't add up in this au, so if you don't mind leaving them alone? Thanks.

Now let's begin.

➖⏳➖

"Come on!" yells Connor, grabbing his dark blue bag. "Why are you so fast now? You weren't that fast when we were kids." says Sneeg. Conner jumps off his balcony, he lands perfectly and poses. Sneeg rolls his eyes, walking just behind him. "Now, why did you invite me here? At your creepy old house." The brown hair boy giggles. "Well! I invited our old squad to have dinner. Doesn't that sound cool Sneeg?" The short boy stares at him sitting down. He takes off his headphones and rubs the back of his head frustrated. "You mean?"

Conner laughs. "The crew's all here!"

Everyone, Jschlatt, Tommy, Wilbur, Jordan, Carson, Angel, Poke, Techno. Everyone came out from behind the trees. Sneeg was taken back ages. He looked like he was about to faint. "Wonderful. From 2 hours of hiding in those trees, my suit is dirty." Schlatt rambles. His walks over to the dinner with Carson and Jordan. Techno walked up Sneeg, "You okay?" He asked, worried about his friend. He didn't answer. The hitman notified Conner about this.  Conner wasn't surprised. "Don't worry. He's just a little startled. Sorry about this." He shakes his hand and techno walks away to the others.

Sneeg pulls on Conner's shorts. "Why did you bring them all here?" He mumbles. "Huh?" He looks down at him. "Oh... I thought it'll be a good idea?" Sneeg looks up at him, trying to smile. He wanted to agree, he truely did. But no words came out. He just smiled and nodded. Conner gets on his knees and holds his hand tight. "It's okay. I know you don't want many people here, I understand. But try and appreciate the chance we got. Would you do this for me?" Sneeg looked away. A few seconds later, he looked back. He nodded and rushed his hand through his own hair. "Okay."

➖⌛️➖

What will Sneeg do now?

1) Hide in the forest away from everyone

2) Try and talk with Poke

All you got to is replied to questions with either a 1 or a 2! Whichever wins, will decide the whole story; and sorry for the short chapter!