Wait, you like him?!?

It was New Years Eve, and the 1A dorms were busy with action, everyone getting ready for the party that was to happen tonight.

Most of the holidays, a lot of the people would go to visit and stay with their families, but everyone agreed to spend all of today and tomorrow together.

Surprisingly, Kirishima and some of the others managed to even convince Bakagou to stay, though he won't stop grumbling about it.

I shiver at the thought of having to spend two days constantly with him.

"Hey Deku! Could you pass that end of the lights?" I turn to the brunette. "Oh. Yeah, of course" I pass her the lights lying next to me and she floats them up to the fluffy pink haired girl on the ladder above us.

I walk to the living room to see what else I can help with. I yawn and stretch, then sit down on one of the couches.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bakagou waddle into the room, a bottle of alcohol in his hand. I freeze, and hope he doesn't notice me.

Unfortunately, he does, and lumbers over to the couch opposite of mine, and sits facing me. He grunts and looks me over.

I sweat under his gaze "w-what?" He just huffs in response and looks away. Wait, am I imagining things? Is his face red? It must be the alcohol.

"Deku!! Come back we need your help!" "Coming!" I yell back and head to wherever Ochaco was yelling from.

It's the afternoon now, and all the decorations are up. A couple of people went out to either do some last minute shopping or get their gifts from their houses.

Some were in the kitchen making some snacks and food for the party.

And still others were interested their dorm rooms doing whatever. There were still 5 hours until the party though.

I walk around my floor, looking for something to do. As I pass the main balcony, I hear voices and laughter coming from it and go to check it out.

I find Sero, Kaminari, Shinso, and surprise, surprise, Bakagou.

As soon as I open the doors, a strong smell I could only geuss was weed hit me, mixed in with the stench of alcohol.

Kaminari wirls around at the sound of the doors, but when he sees it's me, the fear on his face turns into joy "Midoriya!!"

I notice Shinsou in the back smirking and nudging Katsuki, and Sero on the other side, chuckling and poking him.

"H-hey guys" I stutter nervously "what are you all doing out here?"

The messy-purple-haired boy grins at me "what does it look like?" He takes my arm and leads me towards them "come join us!"

I decide to stay with them for a bit, but refuse to take any of the drugs, though I do allow myself a couple of sips of their drinks.

It doesn't go unnoticed how they're all nudging and bugging Bakagou and keep gesturing towards me, but I pretend to not notice it, that is, until I turn and see Katsuki snarling at Hanta.

I give them a confused look, but Denki just giggles and nudges me towards them "it seems like someone wants to tell you something"

I look back at Sero and Bakagou. Katsuki growls at Hanta once more, then starts heading towards me.

The other boys start to move away from us, Kaminari, trying to catch a peek of what's happening as Shinso pushes them away.

I start backing up, my face flushed, not sure what he'll do to me. He'll probably punch me or something. I prepare myself if there's a need for me to fight.

But what if,...No! I tell myself. Don't you dare think like that.

"Wait, you like BAKAGOU?!?" Uraraka yells excitedly, jumping up and down on her bed. "Shhhhhh!!! Shush! Quiter!" I shush her, looking around, making sure no one heard, even though there's walls around us. It's 2 weeks before new years, and Christmas is just around the corner. She claps a hand over her mouth "Oops! Sorry! It's just so unbelievable!" I look down, my face red "I know. I don't even,...I don't know. I thought it was just admiration, but after Ashido was screaming about how it's love between us, I noticed there was something more about it." She nods "that's understandable. But Deku,.." she places a finger on her cheek and cocks her head to the side as she looks me over "no offence,..but I never expected you to be gay." I put my face in hands and shake my head "I knowwwww!" I whine. She pats my back with a smile "it's okay, I'll support you no matter what." She touches my shoulder, and floats me to ,my feet"and don't worry, we'll figure something out." I smile at her and pull her into a hug "thanks Ochaco."