WELCOME TO PARADISE

Paradise, a secluded island owned by the 'so-called' Temptation Bestfriends.

         A sexual island where bachelors' pay to live out their sexual fantasies. A secure, safe and open place to express your kinkiest desires.

         The Island's propose is not only to provide sex. We do not only aim to fulfill our members fantasies. But also to offer a healthier and positive view of sex. The island's offer may be too overrating and liberated but we only want to help our members darkest fantasies.
           Membership is close gaurded. It is for the member to choose if they want to show their identity.
---------+------------------+---------------
RPG-18

     It feels uncomfortable to put R-18 on it when I am underage my self.😅AND Boboiboy is a cartoon that is happened to be made for kids...ಠ_ಠ
     This story is not like the other Boboiboy FanFiction stories cuz' it's NOT THAT innocent*scratch that* it really ISN'T innocent.Te-hee(。・ω・。)
     Pleazzz don't bash me or anything I just want to let out my some of ideas or my head would explode.
     I promise that Quake and my other future characters in my P.A stories, will not be OOC, but a Lil' bit seductive, kinky or dominant. 
     I'll explain some time later why I put (Y/n) a surname and not (L/n)...
Anywaysss.....
     POSSESSIVE AFFECTION: isn't for innocent people like me. Lol.

.(The idea for paradise is not from me-it's from my kinky friend's book that she love to read if anyone knows what it is then please tell me, I don't wanna go to jail for plagiarism😫.)