(Christmas special) Hello! I'm the doctor!

3rd POV: a blue box can be seen spinning in space near the planet earth, the design of the box is coloured blue (obviously) small windows on each side of the box, writing on top of it saying "Police - public call - Box." Now you're probably wondering what's so special about this blue box? Well you can probably tell that it isn't just an ordinary box, for you see, it may be smaller on the outside, it is actually bigger on the inside, and it has a name other than police box. It's called the TARDIS, it stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space,

And it all belongs to one man, a time lord, a being who travels through time and space, goes on adventures with his companions on different planets and timelines, experiences, loss, victory, fear, hate, excitement, all kinds of emotions, but the t...

And it all belongs to one man, a time lord, a being who travels through time and space, goes on adventures with his companions on different planets and timelines, experiences, loss, victory, fear, hate, excitement, all kinds of emotions, but the time has come, for you must know, this man has lived quite a life, or should I say lives for he has been reborn 13 times, and in those 13 times, he has forgotten his previous lives but has gradually regained most of the memories his previous selves have lived through, you also probably don't know his name either, his name is the doctor, now I know what you're thinking, "doctor? Doctor who?" Well that's the thing, he just goes by the doctor, he would always laugh when people would ask that question though, but I'm getting of topic, as I was saying his time has come, as it is now the doctors time, time to let go and let the regeneration run it's course.

(Stop at 3:20)

With a yell, the regeneration stops, in place of the old doctor, is a young man, with (e/c) and (h/c), his eyes are dazed for a moment before blinking and looking around the TARDIS seeing sparks going, the console malfunctioning, placing his hand on the console he breathes in and out before speaking.

Doctor: "alright old girl, whisk me away!" He shouts with excitement.

Not long after saying it, he can feel the TARDIS shaking violently before feeling it plummeting, he falls to the ground, now any normal person would immediately panic.

But the doctor is anything but normal.

Doctor: "Whoo!!! Hahahahaha!!! Oh there's something I'm forgetting! (Stands up and starts tapping his head in obvious frustration) I'm.... I'm- (the console explodes in sparks) oh dear!!! Hahaha!!! Wooo!!! (Runs around the console) I feel like I should say something!!! But what?! Umm.... geronimo!!! No wait maybe I should say..... allons-y!!! No wait... Gallifrey stands!!! No wait!! It doesn-" is as far as he got as the TARDIS suddenly shook and he hit his head on the console, knocking him unconscious, a wisp of yellow smoke comes out of his mouth and dissipates into the air.

(Timeskip)

A groan escapes the lips of the doctor, as he slowly sits up and reaches up to the console so he can lift himself up. He sets himself in standing position, both hands on the console.