Chapter 1: Stupid Boss and Kim Kardashian

The game loaded pretty quickly. I clicked on it after it installed. A screen showed up. It told me to choose what gender my character should be. I picked female, since that was what I was in real life. It had an icon to kustomize, but I decided to do that later. Besides, I knew I probably had nothing that great in my closet or whatever they are going to call it in this game if I just started.

It started me up in what looked like a shop. There was a man there. He looked like the boss. He had this small speech bubble next to him with am exclamation point. I clicked on it, thinking it was something important.

He said angrily, "Where's that new girl? There you are! I'm late for an appointment to look at an apartment in Beverly Hills, so I am going to need you to lock up when you leave."

I said Okay.

"Good. Before you leave, I want you to straighten the shirt on that mannequin. It's a little too crooked for my liking."

I said ...Okay.

Great, I had the worst boss ever. At least he had to go to his appointment soon, so I wouldn't have to deal with him.

I clicked the small pointer on the mannequin, and straightened the shirt. Suddenly, money and this circle thing that I guessed were some sort of XP sort of thing came out of the mannequin. I tapped it to pick it up. Suddenly, Stupid Boss wanted to talk to me again. I tapped on the speech bubble.

"That's more like it. I'm going to need you to refold those shirts over there."

I really wished there was another choice to not do it, but to my disfortune there wasn't. I tapped the screen for the game to continue. Then he said, "All right... I'm out. Don't forget to lock the register before you leave."

I said Okay.

I Folded Clothing and Locked Register. Again, cash and those XP thingies came out. Then I clicked the thing at the bottom of the screen to sort of confirm I finished the mission or whatever. Cash and XPs came out. I tapped them, then tapped the icon to leave the store.

I went outside, and Kim Kardashian started talking to me. She said, "Hi! Is this your store? Is it still open? I really could use your help!" I didn't really care about Kim Kardashian's problem, so I said "Just closing..."

Suddenly, a thunder cloud popped over Kim's head. She was sad or mad. Or both. She said, "Oh no! I'm having a fashion emergency! The back of my top ripped, and I'm on my way to a shoot with Garrett St. Claire. THE Garret St. Claire."

I didn't care about Garret St. Idiot or Kim, but I accidentally tapped the acreen so she continued.

"I don't want him to see me like THIS, but I don't know of any boutique's around here," Kim said. Well, this was fun. Kim Kardashian begging me for help. I said, "I can help!" and she thanked me for re-opening for her. I told her to "Please, come in!"

A bunch of these star things that had the letter K on them. I decided that the K was for Kardashian, and they were stars, so I called them K-Stars. I tapped them and then they vanished. Accidentally, when tapping the K-Stars, I pressed the bicycle outside of the store, which I discovered was called So Chic. Cash popped out of it! I realized what this meant. I could tap on random things and get money and XP stuff from it! Yay!

Anyway, I met Kim inside So Chic. Kim said she wanted MY help finding her something cute, but quick. Then she said she loved fashion, which I didn't care for. "Hm.. I liked both of these. Which one do you like: The Silver or The Red?" I looked over and saw a sleeveless, glittery, silver dress. I looked to the other side and saw a long sleeve red dress. I didn't know which to choose. Both would look good on her. I decided the silver would make her stand out more, so I picked that one. I told Kim she didn't have to pay, even though I wanted her to, because everyone knows Kim Kardashian is rich, and I would get a bunch of money from her if she did pay. She offered to pay again, and I wished to accept, but had to insist.

Kim invited me to something at Metropoliation Magazine in Beverly Hills. I accepted the invitation, and then she pretty much insulted me by telling me to wear something "dressier". Although, I did have to admit, I was wearing the outfit they gave me in the beginning, which was boring hair, stupid shoes, and a white t-shirt with black jeans. I did need to change if I was going to anything that Kim Kardashian was invited to.