Not Good Enough For Oni-San

My POV

" Big brother! Do you think I'll be able to get into FTA to? " Lucy asked hopefully. Laxus chuckled. " No no no, not at all " He said gently patting Lucy on the head. She frowns and runs back up to her room. She practiced a song that she would sing for him. A song that would show him that she was talented and she can make it and hey into FTA. The song was called 'A Thousand Years'.

~The next day~

Lucy wakes up and takes a shower. She gets dressed in this

Her hair was tied into a pony tail that reaches her upper back

Her hair was tied into a pony tail that reaches her upper back. She is so excited. She ate breakfast then brushed her teeth and starts practicing her song. Once she's finished she runs up to laxus. " Hey big brother!! Come play the piano! I wanna sing for you " She said. He rolled his eyes and sluggishly walked over to the piano and sat down. He starts playing and Lucy starts singing.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Her voice was beautiful. But of course laxus would never admit this to her, or himself. He would never admit that someone was better than him. " So how was that? Did I change your mind? " She asked. He groaned. " No not at all. In fact that made my point even clearer. You will never make it in FTA they will eat you alive " He said. Lucy's eyes well up with tears. " I-i hate you big-... " She almost called him big brother. " Laxus!! " She screamed. Laxus was shocked. Lucy never called him that ever. Layla and Jude run into the room. " Did she just call you laxus? " Layla asked. Laxus nodded. Lucy was crying in her room. She hears a knock on the door. " Sweetie? Can I come in? " Layla asked. " I guess " She said. Layla walked into there. She hugged her. " What's wrong? " She asked. " L-laxus said that I wouldn't make it in FTA " She sobbed. " Oh sweetheart, don't worry about what he says. He can be mean sometimes " She said rubbing Lucy's back. " You wanna come with me and get some strawberry ice cream? " She asked. Lucy's eyes lit up. " Yes! " She cheered excitedly. Layla giggles. " I'll be right back. " She said and walked downstairs. Layla slapped laxus. " Ow mom that hurts! " He said. " Good, why would you say that to her? " She asked. She gets her bag then takes Lucy out to get some ice cream.