Get ready for the fire..

Izuku's POV

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach just thinking about the combat that will lie before me. 'I feel scared that Bakugo will break all my bones! I hope he won't kill me...'

Bakugo's POV

'I'm gonna kill em..'  I thought as I TRIED touching my hair but I cut myself, duh. "Ouch.." I mumbled under my breath, Deku obviously saw because he looked at me and giggled before he lipped 'Are you okay?' I flipped him off with my cut finger which symbolized that he should just can it.

Izuku's POV

'Dang, who took a leak in your Cheerio's this morning?' I though to myself thinking that I should laugh a little before I jumped into my funeral bed, if I would even have a funeral--

Our principal, Nezu, began speaking his instructions before the brawl started-

     "My fellow students of U.A, I would like to make myself clear that you should absolutely                    NOT kill each other or break bones. You will get punished even if it was a accident. Also,                    whoever keeps using the urinals for a toilet, my gosh stop that this instant..."

He then turned off the microphone and let Mr. Aizawa do the rest of the work. He signaled that we all can stretch and get ready for what comes before us. Therefore, I had the right to stretch but uhh..Maybe Bakugo thought that wasn't a good idea.

      "Hey! What are you stretching for?! I wanna fight now! Isn't that just obvious?!" He growled            "Uhm..K-kacchan! Mr. Aizawa said that we co-" I was cut off by more angry shouts of..Bakugo       "Oh-- PA-LEASE!" He then imitated a high pitched squeaky voice, taunting me as a looked at            him, nervously. 

     "mR. AiZaWa sAiD, Mr. aiZaWa sAiD!! NOBODY CARES WHAT HE SAID!!" Mr. Aizawa then                      intensely glared at Bakugo, without saying a word making Bakugo drop it and start                           stretching. I did the same for a few minutes until Mr. Aizawa made the first move..

        "Okay class..Get into your places and get ready..1...2...3..Start now or I'll make you..Thanks.." He said before walking a few steps back. Bakugo then lunged  at me, I jumped over him and gave a strong power flick to the back. Bakugo grunted before he hit the wall. He then wiped blood off of his mouth and cried out

      "Alright! Lets do this!"  He let out a brilliant explosion, it burned, but I had to keep going on "Agh!" I rasped before punching him with one of my strong blows, he bawled, before he flipped over me and gave a extreme punch with his grenade gloves to my spine. "AH!" I shrieked in pain..That was it! I was done with his dung! I grabbed him and threw him to the ground, and threw a punch pose before--

     "DETROIT SMMMMMMMASHHH!" I threw a hard punch, and he grunted in pain before, lights out- g o n e. He had passed out!

   "Victory to Midoriya.." He lazily mumbled just loud enough for one to hear. Recovery girl then took Bakugo go to the Nurse's office. So, that was the end of that fight I guess!

Bakugo's POV

I woke up in the Nurse's office, and the last thing I remember is a fist. 

   "Oh, I see you have awoken! Y-" Again, cut off by me. "Did I win???" I say eagerly waiting for a          response. "No, Izuku did. Sorry, hun." She then pinched my cheek and walked out of the                  room. I stare into the abyss for a few moments before I bursted "IM GONNA KILL THAT NERD!! HE'LL WISH HE WAS NEVER BORN AAAAAAAAA--"

                      Sorry for the shortness of this part, but atleast I pumped it out, right? :D