Trust me

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.
[Spoilers - Chapter 60]

“Billy?” You placed your wooden spoon down on the counter top as you glanced at the clock above the stove upon hearing the front door of your small house close. You weren’t expecting your boyfriend over for another hour. A smile spread on your face as you walked into the living room to greet your him, “You’re early.”

Name,” Billy leaned forward, placing a kiss on your forehead.

As Billy pulled away you noticed two figures looming behind him. “What’s... What’s going on?” The Military? Your brows furrowed momentarily as your color eyes scanned their uniforms. You gasped, grabbing the nearest object indenting to chuck it at them ,”Survey Corps!”

“No!” Billy quickly put his hand on your shoulder while the other flew out to grab your wrist. “Don’t,” he pleaded.

“Wahoo,” one of the men chuckled, “You’ve got a feisty one there Billy!”

“This is Hanji and Moblit,” he nodded his head towards the strange men in your house.

“Billy,” you harshly whispered. “Those men are wanted by the Military Police!”

He sighed, “Name, You need to trust me, alright?” He gave you a strained smile. “Go quickly pack a bag. They’re going to bring you somewhere safe.”

“Safe?” Confusion was clearly etched on your face. “What are you talking about?”

Billy took the object of your hand, placing it back on the small table you grabbed it from. He took your smaller hand in his, squeezing it gently. “I need to help them. I need to get the truth out there.”

“Truth...?”

“I’ll tell you everything as soon as I can. Just please, go pack a bag? Trust me? Please?”

Your eyes wandered over to the members of the Survey Corps before looking back at your boyfriend. “I trust you,” you squeezed his hand. You let go of his hand, disappearing into your room.

Billy sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Hanji placed a hand on his shoulder, “You’re doing the right thing.”

You emerged several moments later, a small bag slung over your shoulder. “I’m ready.”

Billy gave you a small smile. “Thank you.” He bent down brushing his lips against your own, “I love you.” He stepped aside, “Go with Moblit, Name.”

“What about you?”

He shook his head, “I’ll meet up with you later. I have something to take care of first.”

“But...”

Hanji grinned, threw an arm around Billy’s shoulders, “I’ll keep your boy-toy safe and sound.” He motioned for her to leave, “Now, Shoo.”

You slowly followed Moblit from the house not before stealing a final glance at your boyfriend who was watching you leave.

“Can the Survey Corps truly keep her safe?”

“She’s better off with one of us than on her own.”

“I suppose,” Billy murmured.

“Now, about this story?”

“Right, let’s get started.”