Chapter 1: The Grand Celestial World

In some corner of Universe, where nothing could be seen, except for the darkness, pitch black darkness, suddenly a voice could be heard, disturbing the harmony of space.

" System send me there" these words rang in the surrounding.

ding*< host, are you sure of your choice..>

" yes" again a voice rang.

Looking carefully at the black surrounding, some figures could be observed, with irregular shapes and structure. These black figures were everywhere, wherever your vision could go you will see them, their number were in hundreds of thousand, absorbing the light from the surrounding causing the surrounding to become dark. In these figures human structure could be seen in great numbers too.

Yes, this is the battlefield, where a war just have been take place. The outcome, sigh..
distruction of a Major world.

In this world, there are many things a person alone cannot do, same a hero cannot win every single war alone. And the price of being overconfident, is nothing but loss, loss of billions of lives in a single instant.

ding* <initiating transmission >

ding* < transmission complete>

ding* < transportation starts in 5 sec, 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.>

Suddenly, the creatures of surrounding, opened their eyes, eyes with dark red pupils. With that they were no where to be seen.

< Welcome to the Grand Celestial World>

"So, this is Grand Celestial World, my new home." with that a long sigh could be heard.

The Grand celestial World, the beauty of space

The Grand celestial World, the beauty of space. This world is only for powerful. Here, if you have bigger fist then you are always right, you are the sole rulemaker,yes, but those rules cannot bide the lives of mortal, but if it does, then you will have to bear the punishment of The Way Of Heaven, The World It Self.

Here, everyone lives their lives happily, billions of lives doing their work, always striving for greater good, busy in their own lives. Here,the lives of mortal is pretty much good, and all of this is because of The World It Self.

During the last tribulation of world, which divided the world into two parts, where in one side were the always quarreling Humans and The Demons on the other side were the Dark Demons with The Celestial Evil Dragon as their leader. The fight was so heavy, that it give the stimulation to the world itself, causing the activation of consciousness of world. The war caused the arrival of The Way of Heaven earlier than the actual time.

As the Way of Heaven became concious, it immediately, gave orders to stop the war but no one listened, as they all got the feeling of stopping the war exactly at same time but stopping in the middle of a war is same as asking for a kill, when no o...

As the Way of Heaven became concious, it immediately, gave orders to stop the war but no one listened, as they all got the feeling of stopping the war exactly at same time but stopping in the middle of a war is same as asking for a kill, when no one stopped then at that time, in the middle of war suddenly sky become dark and two pitch red crimson pupils came to be seen tearing the void, looking at the fight.

The fight which was going on for several years, suddenly came to a halt. Seeing those, crimson red eyes, a chill ran throughout the body of every single living being. A feeling rose in everyone hearts, that if they even raise a finger, they will be dead. The people with higher cultivation was still quit good, as they were able keep their breathing calm, but those with lower cultivation became limp the instant, those pupils came to existence, due to heavy pressure. The atmosphere was so suffocating, they were getting a feeling of death, which never came to them.

Only the mortals were spared, as they didn't participated in the tribulation, but the impact they took due to war was the most. Millions of mortals died because of this war, which was the major reason for the consciousness breakpoint.

Then suddenly, a loud roar could be heard. Yes, it was the Celestial Evil Dragon, being a dragon, the most arrogant creature in the world, and also as being one of the strongest power house in this war, how can he let someone else order him.

But he didn't know that this was the last thought he will ever have.

With the roar of Celestial dragon, the those red pupils focus diverged from the whole war, and focused solely on the Dragon.
In those eyes, it was no more anger but it looked like it was looking at an insignificant life.

This change was only for a small time, but those who were able to depict it, they understood a main point. And everyone thought at the same time ""The World will not be same anymore.""

Suddenly a voilet lighting ran over the whole sky, and it's target was the Celestial Evil Dragon. Seeing the lightening, the Evil Dragon wanted to dodge it, avoid it at any cost. But it was up to no avail. At the point of impact, nothing was there, no Celestial Dragon, not even it's ashes were remain.
Yes he disintegrated, wholly. Looking at the surrounding of impact, the space cracks could be seen.

Seeing this scene, those who wanted to do something, changed their notion the instant they saw this.

The whole battlefield was dead silent. And everyone had just one thought, "" Noo, I want to go back. I don't want to fight anymore, I m not a suciedmaniec. "

With the death of Celestial Evil Dragon, the Dark cultivators loosed their morale. They all came to realise that, it was useless to fight now.

Who would have thought that, a winning war will be reduced to a deadpan defeat.

Everyone who were present at that time, only has one seen recalling in their mind those crimson red eyes with violet lighting, yes, that violet lightening " The Great Violet Lightening of Defence". The last and highest cultivation tribulation in the path of cultivatiors to reach the stage of The Divine Emperor/ The Celestial Emperor, the highest cultivation stage of the world. And only a single individual was able to paas the violet lightening tribulation And becoming a Devine Emperor.
And he was - THE BUDDHA.

---------------------------The End--------------------------

Thanks for Reading.

Please comment, the more you comment, the better it would be. But it should be related to my chapter.

By the way, if you people can point out my mistakes, then I would be forever under your great favour.

Ah yes, did you like my images, comment that too.
Thanks again.