Characters

A/N - I'm almost done with Season 1 when I'm writing this but I'm gonna rant from the beginning of the show.

All the characters are so amazing! I can't choose just one favourite. I'm gonna write what I feel about each character that has appeared so far.

1. Rory
I can relate a lot with Rory.
I'm literally her - the silent and shy type whose dream is to study in an Ivy League. Don't really have much experience with boys and a little scared of commitment.
I think that there are going to be some major changes to her character. It's a gut feeling. Well, I hope they don't because I love Season 1 Rory!
I think this is the first time where I've felt like I'm watching myself on tv. I might not look anything like her but I can just relate a lot with her.

2. Lorelai
I love her. She's amazing!!!!! I love her humour and I always laugh when she jokes around but some people just don't get it. She's a great mom and she'll do anything to support her daughter. She's like a big sister.
I love her, man!
I love the relationship she has with people. She doesn't really have ego clashes with anyone and she is just so caring!
She sacrificed her tickets to the Bangles just so Rory could have a good life in school?! Who does that? The Bangles was her favourite!

3. Dean
The perfect boyfriend.
That's all I can say. The thing is, I'm a huge fan of Jared Padalecki. I've seen most of his movies.
I actually have a huge and major crush on Sam Winchester and I might be getting one on Dean as well. I don't know yet.
But Dean is really sweet and kind. I really love his character.
Did I mention that I love Dean? I mean, for the three-month anniversary, he took Rory out for dinner. They went to the bonfire thing and then he took her to the garage and told her that he was building a car for her because she didn't have one!
Nobody does that!
And then, when everything is perfect, he tells her that he loves her!

4. Sookie
Melissa.....wow! I love Melissa McCarthy so much and I was really surprised to see her on this show.
I love her character like I always do. She's the best friend anyone can ask for.

5. Michel
I love this guy so much! His verbal fights with Lorelai are worth living for! He has a great sense of humour and I don't think I've laughed for anyone's jokes in any fandom as much as I have for his character.

6. Luke
Who is this guy? I mean, how can someone be so sweet and caring? I mean, seriously. There is a limit for those two feelings and he has just crossed the charts on them

7. Paris
The mean-girl cliche character. But there is something different about Paris. I've seen a lot of high-school movies even though I'm really not a fan of them. I watched them because everyone watches them. Paris is nothing like the bullies that I've seen in any of those movies.
Yes, she is not exactly friendly towards Rory but she is not exactly a mean-girl either.
There is a lot of pressure at Chilton and she just wants to pursue her dream.
I actually like her character.

Should I type anyone else?