That one night.

Catras hand grazed against Adoras thigh,repeatedly,teasing her.Flustered,Adora shyed away. A grin grew on Catras face knowing Adora wanted more. It was 2 in the morning, everyone in the horde was asleep (as you'd expect) except from Catra and Adora.The blonde female was placed in between Catras legs,the back of her head layed on Catras chest , their hand in hand. Catra played with the messy strands of Adoras hair.Her hair usually was tied up in a tight ponytail but now that tight ponytail was loose strands of hair falling out, making it easier for the young feline to play with . The sound of snores filled the room. Catra giggled watching Adoras head move left to right making sure know one was awake.

Half an hour went by the two females were just layed in each others arms enjoying one another presence. Catra started to fidget due to the fact she wanted to do more to Adora than cuddle with her , not that she didn't like it but they haven't been able to get this close to one another since they were 13.The blonde started to notice the adgitated female so she decided to turn over leaving their noses touching (almost leaving them vulnerable to kiss). Catras eyes widened from the confidence her "friend" had . Knowing this would be the only chance she had to express her feelings,her heart raced thinking about what might happen if she does take this chance or if they get caught but she pushed them thought aside and went in for it anyways. She placed her lips on her "friends" pink soft lips (Keep in mind they're  in horde and have not really had much advice on relationships or sexual activities) her eyes shut,taking in the moment,Surprisingly Adora kissed back.Catras hand placed on Adoras back grazing it.Her claws retracted,She placed her hand on Adoras cheek stroking her face , Catra slipped her tongue into Adoras mouth allowing Adora to make a slight moan .

5 minutes went by of intense kissing and making out , The brunette feline decided to stop stroking her "best friends" back and moved her hand up Adoras shirt,grazing her. Adora started to blush from the thoughts of what could happen,shock then struck her the blonde pulled away and broke their kiss instantly.Muttering, Adora wiped the sweat off her face. Confusion grew on catra,raising one eyebrow up catra said "What was that for?" Giggling. Still layed on top of Catra, Adora opened her mouth to speak then shut it and looked away. Did she want more or was she scared? She lifted herself up off of Catra leaving her in a riding position. Catra sat up , confused once again "Hey,what's up" she stroked her best friends face trying to understand the anxiety in her face( Catras back was placed on the wall and her legs straight sat down and Adora was on top her legs wrapped around ,her hands placed on top of Catras shoulder). After a minute of silence Adora chocked out "I-If we get c-caught they'll  h-hurt yo-" she placed her face into Catras neck hiding the sadness and pain . She didnt want to be seen as "weak". Catras eyes widened "What are you on about everyones asleep?" Adora let out a sigh " let's just go to sleep" she kissed her brunette best friends forehead and got off from ontop of her and layed down pulling the blanket over her.

Catra tried to figure out what went wrong but didnt have a clue so she decided to spoon adora cuddling her head into the back of her neck.Suddenly all of the worries drifted off whilst she slept .

A/N : I will be working on the second chapter . This took me a good month to write and that includes my school work , dance,acting,boxing and music classes so I cant promise I'll have the second chapter done in a couple of days but I might, it depends.