clean up your shit

I was sitting at my couch, binging Adventure Time, as i do, just then a Mr Clean add plays. He always made me so horny, such a neat freak. I always listened to LovelyPeaches when masturbating or cleaning, either way i recieved the same pleasure.
Seeing Mr Clean so passionately made me start to touch myself, my hand reaching in my pants, playing with my privates quietly. I was so warm. Just then i heard a knock on the door, i thought it was my mother, or father, so i ignored, continuing my session. Then the knocking reacurred, i had to answer i stood up and opened the door, to my astonishment it was Mr Clean and Peaches!!!! "Oh my god!!~" i screamed. Mr clean shoved through, pressing me to a wall; making out with my face. Peaches was just below him, unbuckling my jeans, licking up my thigh, going at my sensatives. "You taste so sweet Y/N~" Mr clean moaned. "Mn, i know, im your bitch~" y/n replies. "Hey sweetums," peaches spoke from below the belt,"i have to shit..." "SHIT ON ME, PEACHES DEAR!~" Mr clean sighed, disappointed of my uncleanly actions. Peaches stood up, shoving away Mr clean, pulling down her pants and shittibg all over my helpless and limp body. Mr clean moaned at the sight of her shit covering my pretty little head. He grabbed the shit, pulling down his pants, and slathering his hard member in peaches' shit. He picked me up and forced me to the ground doggy style, while he was ramming hard into me peaches was above me, putting on dog ears and a collar. "What are you doing?" Peaches hit me "huh?" "Dogs dont speak do they?!?!" i yelped a bit, in sorrow. The clap of my ass cheeks echoing through the empty house. I moaned loud and mr clean hit me hard in the ass, peaches pulled my hair, making me bark multiple times loudly. Peaches now started to shit on me again, she fingered her ass hole, feeding it to herself and Mr Clean. We had an orgy fest, during this time, they abused the hell out of me, but i was so into it, i was covered in bruises, and blood. I have came 14 times, Mr clean 11, Peaches 9. I, and the ground, were covered in cum, shit, piss, yes they pissed on me, lube, vomit, and blood. Mr clean pulled out, peaches ran out of shit, and we finsished there was a puddle on the ground, a concoction of all the liquids, it smelled horrible. "Lick it up, mutt" Mr clean demanded. "And dont miss a single motha fuckin drop" i did as i was told, lapping up the nasty liquid.

_______________________________
i am so sorry •🥀
472 words were written in this fic...