ordinary (1)

I opened my eyes slowly to a rainy morning. I yawned and stepped out of my bed slowly, shivering. I mean, it is October.

I took a shower and wore my school uniform, with a black hoodie slipped on. I went to the kitchen slowly, already smelling breakfast. "What's for today?" I asked, "Bacon and eggs" Felix answered shortly. My annoying roommate. "Again?!" I rolled my eyes.

"What? It's iconic" he chuckled. "I'll have cereal" i said in a annoyed tone and grabbed milk and cereal. "Whatever you want" Felix served his bacon and eggs on a plate. "Wow, you still wear that hoodie? Has it even been washed yet?" Felix looked at me in disgust.

"I washed it last month" Felix stared at me after I splattered out those words, which i shouldn't have. Felix went to my room, barged in, actually. And i heard him looking through the closet.

I stole his bacon while he was at it.

He came back with nothing and went to his room. Now, he came out holding a quite oversized jacket for both me and him. "Here" I smiled. "Thank you!!" I loved stealing that one jacket from him too.

We both went out and walked to school, since it was pretty near.

We entered and girls already looked at Felix. He is from Australia, so it's normal that girls find him attractive. I rolled my eyes, i hated Felix at school. He brings too much attention.

But it's true we're both popular.

I am a whole different person outside school and inside. Really. I then saw chris and quickly dodged his eye contact. "Yuna!" He called out my name. I fasten my steps to my locker, and when i opened it, he pushed me onto my locker. "The hell?!" I glared at him.

"The hell?!" My best friend, Somi repeated after me and pushed chan away. "Thanks" i smiled at her sweetly. "Come on? Im kidding! It was a dare?" He pointed at his friend behind him. "Really? Okay then, chris" i still glared at him. He walked away.

"Yuna, you have chemistry next, right?" I nodded at Somi's words. "Yeah! Finally, we're in the same class!" I got happy too soon. "No, actually i have hisstory" she laughed sadly. My expression became empty and I continued stuffing my stuff in my locker.

"I was going to tell you" Somi pouted. After chatting, the bell finally rang and i went to chem class. I always sit in front of this empty seat, well the teacher chooses our seats.

And then a unfamiliar guy came. "Finally, Hyunjin came!" The girl beside me started to talk about him with the boy beside her. "Yea, he hasn't been to school since the car accident, right?" The girl nodded at the boys words. Car accident? Those words got me shivering.

Hyunjin?

I didn't care, pretty much. He sat behind me, when he passed by, i felt weird. Just purely weirded out.

The class started, we had a test today. Does Hyunjin know? Oh well. In the middle of doing the test, Hyunjin tapped on my shoulder, "Psst"

I turned around, we both froze.

It's like i have saw him before.

I snapped, "What?" I whispered. "Do you have a pen?" The test has been going for like, five minutes and he's asking for a pen now? I looked at him weirdly and gave him the pen.

The girl beside me noticed and gave me a death stare.

We switched classes, and I'm glad I'm not with that Hyunjin guy. I get weird feelings from him.

"Yunaaa!!!!" Nayeon hugged me. I just love math class cause Nayeon and the other girls are here. "Finally!!" I smiled widely. I sat between Sana and Momo. I didn't really pay attention in class too.

hyunjin's pov

Months after my car accident, i recovered from my depression. Of course i had depression, i lost my own little sister.

I entered chemistry greeted by murmuring. I heard them all, it's like I'm starting all over again. I sat at the corner, passing a oddly familiar girl. I have seen her before.

There's a test? Really? No one told me! Even the guys!

I just randomly answered the questions. Cause I randomly answered, i finished it up faster. I was curious about the girl so i hid my pen and asked her for one.

"Psst!"

yuna's pov

Food!! Finally! "Somi!" I walked up towards her. "Oh hey! We will sit with them today, okay? Just ignore chris." Somi pointed at a table.

My face lighten up as i saw Yeri and Seulgi. But frowned when i saw Felix, Chris, and- Hyunjin?

I also saw other girls taking pictures of them from afar. Also boys. I admit, Yeri and Irene are really pretty.

Me and Somi got our trays and we walked to the table. "Yeri! Seulgi!" I waved at them cheerfully. Although it felt awkward since theres a new guy I haven't met. "Felix!" Felix himself added, with a also cheerful expression but then stared at me like he was going to kill me.

"Oh, and Yuna, you haven't met Hyunjin" Chan pointed at him. "He borrowed my pen at chem. I also heard about his name so, hey" I looked at Hyunjin with a blank expression. "He's kinda hot" Yeri whispered. I had a shocked face. And I couldn't hide it.

I know Yeri, she would never say something to me except she really wants it to be obvious. I pretended to choke, which brought the table's attention to me. "Someones catching feelings" Yeri punched me playfully after. "Yeri?" Felix widened his eyes.

"You like me?" Chris winked, and i rolled my eyes, stood up, flicked his forehead, and sat back down.

"You're not her type" i said shortly.

I couldn't stop looking at Hyunjin though.