Announcement

I am here to announce my upcoming Fanfiction base off the excellent story known as The Black Latios by Fanfiction Writer: Mekon. Before I go ANY FURTHER, I want to clarify a few things first. Starting off with this, normally I would not do something like this without the original writer of the Fanfiction consent and permission to do this. However, judging by the fact that Mekon has not published a new chapter since the year of 2014 highly suggests that he may be too busy with life stuff to even think of the amazing fanfiction that he had created. Secondly, I do not intend to continue the story that HE HAD CREATED from he left off for two reasons. A: I have absolutely no clue where he was going to take the story and B: I prefer to write my own version of what happened. Thirdly, I do intend to include some ideas and concepts that he used while giving the story I create a flare of it's own. For example, an idea that I would keep is the black colorization on Ash's Latios form, due to the fact that the entire story is based off the idea that Ash is granted a form of Latios and has to use this form to help save the world from an unknown threat. An example of my own concept, instead of only using the Kanto to Sinnoh regions. I plan to at least add Unova into the Regions of the world. The reason for this is because I don't know much after the events of the Pokemon: Black & White Anime and I would love to included one of my favorite Pokemons, Zoroark in the story. However, before I can start to plan for this story that is yet to be named, I need to do some research. Due to.... not watching anything remotely related to Pokemon for years and I would like to have a thorough idea of what the characters should be like and have at least an understanding of the Lore of Pokémon through the Anime. Once the research is completed, I will work on the story. Although... I tried to do some research and.... Let's just say, I rather not watch over possibly four hundred episodes of OVERLY CRINGY content of Lore just to grasp an understanding of the Pokémon Anime with movies including. So on that note, in case you would like to assist me in my research. I'll link the story to this announcement for not only giving Mekon credit for his story, but as well as give you guys a chance to read the amazing Story he had develop. If you do read the story and could give me at least pointers on where to look for research, without the cringy bench watching, please comment those links, videos, and Et cetera. Thanks for reading and possible assistance.

Link to The Black Latios by Mekon:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6667359