Chapter 1: Oops.

Tails was in his lab working on some sort of ray gun. Sonic was telling Tails to go to sleep cause it was 2 in the morning! "I swear if I hear another noise from that room again, I will march straight in there and grab his tails then drag him upstairs." Sonic said to himself. His ear flicker as another noise was heard. "That's it!" He yelled and marched towards the door. "TAILS!" Sonic yelled when he slammed the door open. Tails immediately flinched and accidentally shot him with his ray gun.

When the light was gone, Tails opened his eyes and looked around to see if Sonic was okay. "Sonic?" Tails asked. He heard giggling, a baby giggling. 'A baby? When was there a baby in h-' He looked down. It was Sonic as a baby?! Tails stood there in silence with his jaw open. "Sonic's.....a baby......I TURNED HIM INTO A BABY!" He yelled in panic.  Tails banged his head on the wall while the little one was watching him.

"My head..." Tails murmured. 'I'm gonna need someone to watch Sonic while I fix this ray gun. I can't pick Amy cause she'll be too obsessive, Knuckles, ummm maybe not, I don't know about Rouge. Shadow would definitely kill him.' Tails thought.

He heard gentle knocking from the door.

"Tails, are you and Sonic home?" Said a kind and shy voice.

"Or maybe...I'll pick her.."