But You Love Me

I love you, and you love me, but you just happen to love her a little bit more.

What can she do that I can't? What does she have that I don't? What can she give you that I wouldn't, when i can and will give you everything. I will and would give you everything, everything of me and that have and own. Sure you may think she "loves" you just as much as I did. But I can love you even more that. Sure, she can give you "anything" and "everything." But I be more than willing to give you more than my anything and everything. Maybe she's better than me at some things, but I will always be best. I will always be first. I don't understand how you could leave me after so long. I don't understand how you can share what was ours was her. How can she make you laugh and smile, when that was my thing. I dont understand how you could leave me and be with her. She's nothing but trash. And if you still pick her, instead of me, you will lose the best thing ever. And i, I will lose my everything. So, stay with me and leave her behind. I do not want to lose my everything and she's nothing special anyway. But if you do decide to leave, just know i won't let you back. You will always have a piece of my heart, but I will not wait for you. But if you do stay with me, you will have me and i will be all yours like I always was. You will have everything and more, and I will have my everything. I will never leave you till you send me away. But hopefully, you will never have to do that. You will be with me always and love me forever. You will love me like you did, before I showed you her... Before I showed you my best friend.