Author's Note

Hi there your lovely self! Thank you for checking out this fanfiction!

Now, before we get started, I would like to state that this fanfiction was inspired by Jen Calonita's "Conceal, don't feel" book, at least the idea of Elsa not knowing of Anna was.

I do not plan on having song parodies implemented into this story as I do not have intentions on making this a musical like the original Frozen movies are. This is because it would be difficult to write music down in words. It is true that the lyrics could be read, but really, what's a song with no tune or instrumental? So unless if I figure out how to implant songs into this fanfiction, I do not have plans to otherwise.

This fanfiction will be released in an episodic manner (e.g, TellTale's The Walking Dead, Life Is Strange, etc.). I feel as though this would hold a bit more suspense and creativity if this fiction was written in this way since the episodes would have their own name as well as their own part to the story.

Lastly, if you found me through Wattpad, I run an Instagram page with the username @/20luvs. If you enjoyed this story and would like to see more content from me, feel free to check out that page.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! - 20luvs