PRECAUTION

this book is a normalcase novel written by @noctivagant. all rights (with the exception of most characters) go to @noctivagant and any duplication is illegal. the following list includes a bunch of themes that will be included in this book.

- dark n short with happy ending
- it gets happier
- impermanent deaths
- minor deaths
- a few woodland creatures die (no pets)
- violence
- gore
- eventual identity reveals
- wade is insecure (scars but that man is still beautiful)
- graphic violence
- strong language
- age difference...oopsie! not explicitly stated. wade can be whatever you are comfortable with
- deadpool is deadpool
- no spiderman, only venom
- identity crisis
- peter may use plural pronouns every once in a while for him and venom
- bullying

if you need an expansion on one of these please message me.

thank you for clicking on this book. this book revolves around deadpool (ryan reynolds) and my spider (tom holland). you don't need to know anything about them in order to read, and peter can fit any of the movies, depending on which version you like. bear with me here.

this will be a short story.

i will take recommendations if y'all want. something about kid peter with venom is interesting to me. but i will be going through the timeline quick.

and basically i see so many fics with peter being a good influence on wade and not wanting him to kill, etc (they're good, don't get me wrong) but i wanted to make one where they are equals. and in this case, peter/venom has done way worse things than wade.