GYTM || Prolouge

you gave me a shoulder when I, needed it'

I ran and ran, as fast as I can trying not to look back hoping she's following me.

The sky turned more dark and there was no light to be seen open in this street. I was panting because of running so fast, I was sniffing because I just cried.

It suddenly rained. I became soaking wet and I looked down trying not to cry again, I looked like a kid waiting for my mother to come back after leaving me for several days.

I guess the weather feels the same huh?

The exact words she told me kept echoing in my head "I don't feel he same way, I'm sorry" why did I even love her in the first place? If I only knew she'd play with my feelings.

'you showed me love, when I wasn't feeling it'

"AHHH!!!" I shouted as I stopped my tracks. I noticed I was infront of Han River, memories kept flashing back hurting my head. I ran towards one of the bridges and held the support, I climbed on one of the rail post and took one more glance of Seoul.

"Goodbye...Yoo Jeongyeon..I hope you forget about me" I say my last words about her and jumped.

As I was falling I felt air passing through me, it was still raining. hard.

I felt the water against my skin and closed my eyes, ready to drown in water. I was underwater when I saw lights shining from above, I heard people screaming help and I closed my eyes.

Everything turned black. I no longer felt air running through my body, air bubbles could be seen over the water.

"MISS! WAKE UP!" said someone, I opened my eyes seeing a beautiful godess. It was you.

You brought me out the water and carried me up back to the city, I recall you giving CPR to me and I was still unconcious. My friend was there, and as soon as I woke up she hugged me and you stood up.

"Miss, what made you jump?"

"Y/N-AH! WHY WOULD DO THAT?!"

"Miss are you fine?"

I was bombarded with questions as soon as I opened my eyes. I coughed and threw up alot of water "Y/N is her name right?" I heard your voice for the first time. It was so soothing.

"ne *cough* ne" I answer.

"I will still take you to the hospital to let my personal doctor check you" You say, and I felt you carry me and put me inside your car.

'And if death was coming for you, I'd give my life for you'

.

.

.

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? Vote if you like it okay???

It's my first Fanfiction of Tzuyu so I hope you like it! Love yah!

with love

-Kyla