SeCoNd BoOk~

Yeet!It's Sophie here!Welcome to the Random book 2019-2020 (Iggy_iyapad Wattpad Navata Edition)
I know ya'll remember her before,when her account existed.You see,I am her,And I know nobody would trust me so yeah,I'm done explaining and proving that I am her.It's okay if you don't trust me.You see School just ended and so we have Christmas Vacation.

I FINALLY CAN SLEEP LATE AND REST FROM SCHOOL,MY BODY HURTS EVERYDAY IN SCHOOL AND I HATE MATH BUT IN THE SAME TIME I LOVE ITYoutube Mind:Chill dudenO,I hAvE sUfFeR aLoT oF TiMeS oN sChOoLMind:Yeh,cause your classmates hate youThat is correct mah ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I FINALLY CAN SLEEP LATE AND REST FROM SCHOOL,MY BODY HURTS EVERYDAY IN SCHOOL AND I HATE MATH BUT IN THE SAME TIME I LOVE IT
Youtube Mind:Chill dude
nO,I hAvE sUfFeR aLoT oF TiMeS oN sChOoL
Mind:Yeh,cause your classmates hate you
That is correct mah friend
Youtube Mind:You shouldn't be too Friendly to them,They'll just broke your heart
Mind:Yeah,Even the games of Facebook or Messengers are really a truth that happened to you
But,I just want to be nice to them...
Youtube Mind:Seriously?!Do you even want them to take advantage on you again?!
...n-no.......
Mind:Look Soph...You can't just be too friendly or nice...We don't want you to go back to depression and kill yourself...
But there my friends!They helped me everyday-
Youtube Mind:NO!!!THEY NEVER HELP YOU!!!BOTH OF US ALWAYS HELP YOU!!!WE HELP YOU FIND THE LIGHT!!!WE HELP YOU TO BECOME STRONG AND BRAVE!!!WE HELP YOU TO NOT BE A CRYBABY!!!WE HELP YOU BECOME WHO YOUR ARE!!!
...
Mind:Youtube Mind is Right...That is the truth...
...B-But.......W-Why.......?
Youtube Mind:Didn't you want to kill yourself last time?!?!You told your friend Zoe and your Brother!!!YOUR MOM AND YOUR ADVISER AND YOUR TEAM LEADER FOUND OUT YOUR SECRET THAT YOU WANT TO DIE!!!
...U-Ugh...BECAUSE I HATE LIFE!!!I BLAME THE WORLD!!!I JUST WANT THE SAME THING FROM GRADE 4!!!BUT I'LL NEVER GET IT BACK!!!BECAUSE MY PROBLEMS ARE THE ONE WHO MADE ME POSITIVE!!!I WILL NEVER GET EVERYTHING BACK!!!I'VE DONE MANY BAD THINGS!!!I'M THE ONE WHO'S MEAN!!!SO I'LL PROBABLY WILL GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF WHAT I'VE DONE!!!I NEVER HAD A CHANCE!!!OKAY?!?!
Mind:This is not you Soph...This is your old attitude from grade 4...You told the truth...You told them the truth from grade 4...We're really sorry if we don't understand...But you'll have to leave it all...You need to leave everything about your classmates...You need to leave them alone now...Because they made you feel this way...That's why your brave and strong now and your Anger is wild as a dragon now...I know you'll never get it back...Because you have no more Chance...
Youtube Mind:Because you already lost yourself...They didn't save you...They didn't help you...Your already Emotionless...Nothing can change you anymore...You lost everything...And they didn't...They steal your popularity...That's why you always lose many friends...
...It's too much for me.......I can't take it...........I just want to tell them my truth........I just want to tell them how I feel now...And Even I don't take it back,I'll always try no matter what,And I don't care if Die..........I just want my soul to be safe from the pain........I want it to soar into the skies............Because........Nobody cares..........They only care if you die,but not when your alive...........I hate them.........They made me become to this..........And Because..........I'm only a........Silent Voice....
The End!!!!
💕✨✌️Sophie's Out✌️✨💕
Hope you vote and comment and enjoyed and liked it!!!
(602 words)