Prologue

Date: July 1st X767

Location: Heartfillia mansion

"Master Jude! Master Jude!!" a maid screamed, running down the halls of the Heartfillia mansion, looking around for her master. "excuse me, have any of you seen the master?" she asked another pair of maids.

"I believe he is in his office chamber, I'd check there." one of them replied to the panicked maid. "Arigatō!!" the panicked maid replied as she dashed towards her master's office. The maid kept running through the long halls, almost bumping into other maid carrying laundry she quickly dodged every obstacle in her way as she kept running, it was hard for her to run since she was in such a long dress and had heels on her boots, she surely knew maids weren't fit for running in these clothes.

The maid started to cut corners as she ran through the halls, the Heartfillia mansion was a large estate, it was so large the estate stretched as far to the nearest mountain which was 18 miles away! The maid saw her master's door almost out of breath; she leaps the door, and she swings it open. "M-Ma-Master J-Ju-Jude!!" the maid shouted as she was standing by the doorway, catching her breath. "Mina? What is it? I'm swamped at the moment." Jude Heartfillia asked the troubled maid, Jude Heartfillia was sitting at his desk, sorting papers around. "y-yes sir, I know b-but....it's lady Layla!" Jude's attention then torn from the documents to the maid in her doorway, she suddenly stood up straight and had a kind smile on her face.

"....It's time, sir..."

--------------

"I came as fast as I heard!" Jude Heartfillia shouted, entering the master bedroom with the maid. "About time you got here..." a white-haired female remarked. "hey, at least he's here now!" Grammi responded. "How are you, hon?" Jude asked his wife with concern. "I'm fine Jude, don't worry about me, you just need to worry about this little one." Layla replied to her husband with a small smile. "you know I worry about you, Layla." Jude remarked. "we all do." a white-haired woman sparked.

The two adults gave a glare at each other, but they were soon interrupted by Layla's cry in pain. Layla was holding onto her stomach as she winced in pain. "Layla!!" The two adults gasped in worry, comforting the blonde female. "I-I....I-I'm fi—OOOH GOD! I-It's time!"

"It's the time!! Jude, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room." Grammi asked. "Alright, just take care of my wife," Jude replies worryingly. "She's in good hands..." with that, Jude had left the room in a panic. From behind the bedroom door, he could hear Layla's scream in pain; he kept passing back and forth, worrying about her. It lasted for a very long time until it went silent; it was silent for a minute, but then there was a sound of multiple cries.

====================

Present-day

Date: July X793

Location: Magnolia, apartment complex

It was a typical morning day in the town of Magnolia, a small apartment complex stood, inside the complex was a young woman around her early twenties, this young maiden was part of a very famous wizard guild called: "Fairy Tail" and her name was Lucy Heartfillia. Lucy awoke in her apartment, and the sun was shining through her windows as the curtains covered them. The young blonde started to yawn as she was waking up; she rubbed her eyes.

"Mmm...Is it morning already?....," she yawned. Lucy sat up from her comfy bed, she stretched her arms out and looked at her guilds emblem on her right hand bold in pink, she smiled. 'Alright, Lucy, time to get dressed and head off to the guild!' She thought as she smiled even more. Lucy pushed the covers off of her and got out of bed; she then stretched again. "Mmm! Nothing like a good stretch in the morning!" She said out loud to herself.