01

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was running around on our camp site to do my morning routine as my exercise when someone called me.

"Captain! Captain!" He was running behind me to catch me up.

I slowly ran so that he could catch up. "What is it, Mark?" I ask him.

"The general wants to talk to you," he answered while catching his breath.

I decided to stop my pace and go to the general's office. "Make sure our soldiers will be ready; there might be a new assignment mission for us," I said to him before leaving him to have a word with the general.

I just changed my clothes into my formal uniform, then I went to the general's office.

I knocked, and I heard, "Come in!" The general said.

I came inside and gave him a salute as my way of showing respect for him.

"Take a seat, Captain Jeon," he ordered, and then I sat in front of his table.

"I have a mission for you," he said.

"What is it?" I ask him. I am confident that this new mission will be successful.

"You need to attend a fashion show tonight with your team since the son of the president will be in that fashion show as a model, and the president will also be present to watch and show support for his only child," he explained, and I just nodded.

"Your mission is to protect the first family. Mostly the only son of the president. The information and the blueprint of the place are already here." the general said. He gives an envelope full of information about the president's son and the place of the fashion.

"I will confidently tell you that nothing will happen tonight. I will protect the president and his son," I said to him, then gave him a salute.

"Very good, Captain Jeon. You should go to tell your team about the plans and mission tonight." He gave me a salute that made me nod and leave him in his office. I went ahead and told my team to announce it to them.

CAPTAIN JEON's Cabin

"Hey! Lazy asses! We need to get ready for tonight. We have a mission to protect and keep safe the President and his son!" I yelled at them. I found them playing an UNO card inside my cabin.

"What the heck! The president's son?" One of my soldiers asked. He looked so shocked and excited when he heard that we will guard tonight is the president's son.

"The hell! I will see Kim Taehyung tonight!?" He yelled and jumped like a fanboy. He is a fan of Kim Taehyung.

"You! Stop it. You look like an idiot." I said to him, then left them.

I don't know why they are so stupid and a fanboy to the president's son. They keep buying a poster and magazine of that Taehyung. I don't like him since I heard he is an ignorant and spoiled brat. He is always in the news because of his attitude, but people still love him because he is one of the most famous models.

To spend the time before going to the fashion show. I conducted a meeting with my teams regarding our positions and the things that needed to be prepared so that there would be a huge problem. After that, we prepared our things. We need to be formal tonight since there are so many celebrities, businessmen, influencers, and politicians that will be present.

It's 5:00 p.m. when we arrived at the venue to set up and start doing our work to secure the security on the outside and inside. We are earlier than the guest. Actually, I was shocked a while ago to hear from my team that they were earlier than me. I found them waiting for me in front of our car.

A WHILE AGO, SOLDIER's Camp

"Why are you late, Captain?" Someone asked and made me look who was speaking, then I found Bambam, who was well prepared with the others.

"What a miracle! I was expecting all of you to be late and not fully prepared. This is the first time ever!?" I said to them, which made them laugh.

"No, Captain. You are wrong for thinking that we will be late and not fully prepared for this mission. We don't want to miss and be late at the president's son fashion show," Jackson said with excitement. He is one of the fanboys of Kim Taehyung.

I can't believe them. Mostly, if we had a mission, they were usually late and unprepared, but now, because of Kim Taehyung, they are early birds.

"What is the update in your position, Mingyu?" I speak at our earpiece with a mic. This will help us to give an update on our situation, even though we have a gap.

"Captain Jeon, the guests are starting to arrive. Over! "Mingyu answered.

I was walking into the model area to find the son of the president. I am the one who was assigned to be his personal bodyguard tonight. Jackson and Bambam are the heads of the team to protect the president.

"Sana! I told you to don't leave behind my favorite scarf. Why did you leave it?! "

I heard yelling in one room. I am sure the one who is yelling is Kim Taehyung. I knocked, then came inside his dressing room.

"Who told you to come inside my dressing room without my permission? "He quickly asked me when I came inside his room.

"Omygod! Tae, that's Captain Jeon. He is the one who was assigned as your personal bodyguard for tonight since this is a huge event for you," a short man with blonde hair said. I think he is the manager of this spoiled brat.

"So? You are the famous Captain Jeon Jungkook? "Taehyung asked, then he slowly approached me while he was staring at each of my faces.

"Yes, I am Captain Jeon Jungkook." I answered him without any hesitation.

"Well, I didn't expect that you were handsome. They are right about you; you are handsome and have huge muscles," Taehyung said.

I don't know why he is looking at me in such a weird way. He just keeps staring at me; luckily, the short boy called his attention.

I confirm and realize that this boy. I really don't like him. He is an immature and spoiled brat who, if he doesn't get what he wants, will throw tantrums.