Quick Act Normal!

1st day of school plans:
Make new friends
Act normal
Dont be weird
Pretend not to be an introvert
Talk
Laugh
No crush, studies 1st.

Scrap that.
Look at me now.

I'm not acting normal, I'm weird, I exposed being an introvert AND to be pansexual.
Great. I don't talk to anyone bcuz I think everyone is creeped out of me.
Haha. Not to forget 3 crush in a row, in a week.

Yeh I laugh.. That's one, one of the 7 rules.

My grades?
You know when you get to mount Everest and u feel so high? That was my confidence.
Then some stupid voices in my head suggested to ski down, it'll be fun they say, so I went for it, dive in, and that, THAT is how my grades and confidence felt.
It fell, on high speed like, a racing car without a break on max turbo.

That. That is how my grades fell.

Yeh first and second week was cool but then it was hell, wanted to change school but I didn't cause Loved this school. Change class? Nah crush was here. And it felt wrong to change.

.
I reflected my life thoughts 4 years ago written in my diary that I memorized.

To leave..I mean this class has tall boys who are good at math and can play any spo-

"LEI!" Fudge, The ball hit my face and landed on the ground.
"Sorry it was my fault!" I raised my arms in apology "My bad"
"Wake up Lei, no time for day dreaming" Felix said.
I sighed and tried to focus.

The ball flew in the sky and landed on Denis' arms the ball bounced and Robert took the chance to strike the ball over the net and hit the ground on the other side of the camp giving us a point.

"Lei!" My team stared at me, ohohohoho, my time to shine. They pass the ball, kicking it hard towards the wall of the school but, I leaned to catch the ball and it landed perfectly into my arms making a loud thud.
"You ok? Girl you dont feel any pain!" One of our team mates said

I dribbled the ball for a couple of times and lifted it up.. (Like simba) And dribbled it again.
I grab the ball and leaned forward looking into the net.
"If u don't go trough that net, I will smack you" I whispered and hit the ball sending it to the other side.
And that, is what I call a serve.

"ONE!" Felix lifted his pointer finger counting the points I make. They passed the ball, I served again. "TWO" Felix lifted his middle and pointer fingers.
"THREE!" he shouted again.
And it countinued like that until i... The team made a mistake.
"SEVE-oh" he watched the ball, one of our team mates striked, fall out of the camp.
He's aways like that, he expects a lot from me, compliments me and make me feel.. Some kind of a way I can't describe. In short, he drives me crazy.

"Good job Lei" he raised his hand expecting a high-five, which I gave back. Come on who could resist that? I mean, how can u resist- never mind.

I smiled as we scored another score,(they served from the other team but the ball was too low so it hit the net)
[for those who are good in volleyball and yeh.. Will judge me]
we switch places, it was his time to serve. The usual, he pass the ball to the wall it bounces back to him and he plays with it with his feet until someone shouts at him for wasting time.

He serves tossing the ball in the air then strike! it flew to the air and landed on someone's arms. 

We continued to play.

--
"Time's up kiddos!" Our prof stood from his seat and signaled us to give him the ball.

Not gonna lie, volleyball is life and it sucks when they say 'time's up' it feels like I didn't get enough.
When I'm playing, everything is slo-mo. It feels so good, i feel like myself, I can be myself. When it comes to volleyball, I dont feel like a loner, it always solves my problems.
One time i got pissed for a stupid reason but volleyball came. Mood was recharged.
If it wasn't I'd go home stomping my way home and hitting everything with my shouldears, from people to metal poles or.. I'd just cry my way home.