02

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I am getting bored watching Kim Taehyung's annoying and spoiled brat. He is making everyone inside the room work for him. With a little bit of action, he will order his staff to take care of him. He is getting ready to walk on the runway. Well, honestly, he has a gorgeous face and a sexy body, so you will be confused if he is a girl or a boy.

"Taehyung~ah, are you ready? "Someone come inside. He is the designer of the clothes, which means he is an important person at this event.

"Jin Hyung! Yes! I am excited. Your new design is excellent and magnificent," Taehyung said with his famous boxy smile.

The designer of what Taehyung's wearing is well known as Kim SeokJin. He is Taehyung's cousin. He is one of the most famous designers in South Korea and other countries.

"My creation is well-suited and beautiful in your beautiful face and gorgeous body. Look! Your body shape is visible, which makes you look more sexy and hot." SeokJin is praising Taehyung really well.

"Thanks, Jin Hyung! You are the best," Taehyung said, then gave the designer a tight hug.

"I will leave you here. The event will start in five minutes. Good luck, and Uncle is already outside. He is here to support you, Tae," SeokJin said before leaving the young boy alone.

"Did you hear that, Tae? Your father, he fulfills your wish that he watch you walk on the runway," Jimin said.

I got to know his name a while ago when he talked to me. He introduced himself to me, and I got to know that he was Taehyung's best friend and manager.

"He is not here for me, Chim. He attends this event when he knows that so many businessmen and other politicians will be present tonight. He wants to get some sponsors that will support his new project," Taehyung said sadly, which made me look at him.

"Caption Jeon, the fashion show is already over,"" I heard Bambam say.

"The show has already started," I informed the two best friends.

"Thanks, Captain," Jimin said, and then I nodded.

"Let's go, Tae." Don't think too negatively. The show must go on," Jimin said to his best friend.

Taehyung stood up from his chair. He is wearing a robe so that he will not expose the clothes that he wears. I opened the door for him since I am the bodyguard. We made eye contact for a second, but I removed my eyes from his.

"Kim Taehyung is ready! "The one staff member yelled.

I left them and went outside to watch him walk to the runaway. I need to be alert and have a scanner's eyesight so that I can find any signs of trouble in this event.

I was looking around at every person in the event when the audience started making some noise cheering for Taehyung. I found him walking in the runaway with his magnificent clothes. He looks so amazing, but his cuteness will never go away. Now I know the reason why every soldier in the camp was whipped. He walks on the stage like an angel, but you can see how dangerous he is with his sexy curves and ethereal beauty.

Taehyung just gives a pose in the middle when he is going back to the backstages. Everyone becomes alert when they hear a gunshot. I quickly react, then come in the middle of the stage to cover Taehyung in any danger. All the people inside are starting to panic; that's why they are running to go home.

The guards of the event can't handle the crowd that wants to leave the place. The guards of politicians, businessmen, and celebrities are protecting their own bosses. The president was safe since I saw that Bambam and Jackson were able to bring the president outside the venue with high security.

Taehyung is hugging me tightly. His whole body was covered by my body. I can feel him shaking so much. I think he is really scared right now.

"Hey." I try to see his face.

"Shhh, they can't hurt you. Please calm down," I whispered at him.

"Please help me. I don't want to die. If I did, who would visit the orphanage? ," he said with a raspy and shaken voice.

"Let's go. We need to leave this place. Stand up, Mr. Kim," I said to him.

"I can't; I am scared. Please carry me." He allows me to see his face. I was stunned to speak when I saw his face crying, which made my heart melt. He looks like an angel who is having trouble getting back to his paradise home.

I don't have any choice but to carry him. It is too dangerous for us to stay here. That's why I carry him in a bridesmaid style; his face is in my neck. After that, I go to the most safe pathway to come out of this place.

"Captain Jeon, the president, was worried for his son. He is asking if you are with him,." I heard Jackson say in my earpiece.

"He is with me. He is safe," I answered.

Taehyung looked at me with a confused face. He removed his face from my neck.

"Why are you talking? Who are you talking to? "Taehyung asked.

"My teammates, I have an earpiece with me," I answered, and then he looked at my earpiece quickly.

"Okay." He gets back at my neck again.

"You smell so good," he said, which made me shocked again and stunned to speak.

He is sniffing my neck. "You. Stop that." I scolded him.

"Why would I? It smells good. It makes me calm." He said that made my heart to beating abnormally.

I let him go, which made him almost land on the ground, but I immediately held him to avoid him falling to the ground. We arrived at the outside of the venue, and we are on the left side of the venue.

"You! How dare you let me go? I was busy sniffing you," he exaggerated.

"Hey, Bambam and Jackson, we are on the left side of the venue. Over," I informed them.

"Let's go! I will bring you to your father. He is already worried about you," I said to him, then grabbed his hand.