Chapter 1: Gimme My Hentai Back!

Something cursed for @Onyartz because she needs help.

You were sitting in your room aggressively sobbing because [REDACTED] snatched your sketchbook again and didn't give it back. You continued to cry, flat on your back into the darkness of your room. Suddenly, there was a knock at your door. It was none other than one of your many husbandos, Kakyoin, or as Søf liked to call him, "Cherry-Lick-Lick."

You quickly swing open the door to say hi, forgetting that you still have evidence of crying all over your face. "Why are you crying?" "UHH-- Well..." You sniffle. "[REDACTED] stole my sketchbook and I still haven't gotten it back! And I need it to draw hentai!" "Oh. Ok then."

The muscular cherry man then picks you up and cradles you like a baby. "Shh... It's ok, I'm here now. I can go get your sketchbook back from [REDACTED]." "Why are you holding me like I'm a warm blanket fresh from the dryer?" "Because I have been sent here by the power of fanfiction to help you out, and now must fulfill my duty as a character, and as your husbando, to fix your problem." "Makes sense to me!" And with that, you were now off on your journey to get your sketchbook back from [REDACTED].

After a while of cocaine-induced running, you arrive at where [REDACTED] is; a standard neighborhood party, not exactly the easiest place to get away with murder. You and Kakyoin speed-walk over to where [REDACTED] was and asked them to come with you for a "surprise."

It turns out [REDACTED] wasn't as stupid as you thought, because they knew you were probably after them to get back your prized sketchbook. "So we meet again, Øny." "Since when did you sound like a cliche movie villain?" They clear their throat awkwardly. "Wha- Cliche?! I am not--!" "Seriously? 'So we meet again?' That was probably the most cliche thing you possibly could have said in this situation!"

You could see the pure anger and frustration in [REDACTED]'s face when you said that, and boy was it hilarious. "ENOUGH!", they shouted, causing a good amount of the people at the party to look. "HEY! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT YOUNG CHILD?!", [REDACTED]'s mother shouted from the punch table. "NO ONE, MOM! GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS!", [REDACTED] shouted back, clearly embarrassed. "EY, EY, EY! NOBODY DISRESPECTS ME LIKE THAT, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, EH?!" "Shit."

[REDACTED] runs away to avoid their mother, but not before bringing to your attention that you have no idea where they hid your sketchbook. "[REDACTED] YOU BAKA, I'M FINNA GET YOU!", you scream. Kakyoin secures his hold on you before going after [REDACTED], who has decided to run straight into a forest. [REDACTED]'s mother follows close behind, which is surprising since Kakyoin is currently on 5 lines of cocaine to be this fast. "Ey! Big cherry man and little girl! Why are you chasing my child, eh?!", the woman who looks to be about 50 asks. "[REDACTED] stole my sketchbook and won't give it back so I have to teach him a lesson." "You mean the anime porn I caught him looking at earlier?!" "...Maybe."

You, Kakyoin, and [REDACTED]'s mother arrive together at a dark cave. "Do you think they went in there?", you ask. "Oh of course not, [REDACTED] is afraid of the dark.", [REDACTED]'s mother answers. You realize that having [REDACTED]'s mother on your side was a major advantage, as she knows a lot about them. "Where do you think they would have gone then?" "[REDACTED] pro-", she was cut off by [REDACTED] jumping down from one of the tall trees in an attempt to knock you and Kakyoin over. What they didn't account for was the fact they weighed probably 80 pounds. [REDACTED] hit your dear husbando in the shoulder with their foot before bouncing off and falling to the ground with a loud CRASH!

"Owwww...", they groan in pain. It appears their foot broke on impact. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, EH?! DISRESPECTING ME, STEALING THIS NICE LADY'S ANIME PORN BOOK THING, RUNNING AWAY? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, EH?!" [REDACTED]'s mother takes off her chancla and wields it menacingly as if it were a sword or a gun.

[TO BE CONTINUED >>>]