Todoroki, Kirishima, Bakugou and denki

Todo tells kiri and baku and denki about what had happened to him while at the foster home:

when he first got to the home everything was ok besides the food, it was shit like it was bad, the first day or two was ok but it started to get worse, todo had a bad room, he had to sneak out of the home to get to dabi's house and he would always most likely get jumped everytime. the person taking care of all of the kids (want's to be called sister) she told everyone who he is and after that the older kids or the same age started to bully him and shit, they always tell him he looks like his father so he starts to slowly become more insane and his mind infection starts to become worse so he then starts to fight back and he uses his ice powers for it to freeze the kids and shit, the sister finds out and starves him for at least 3 months then gives him little servings. he has to sneak out to even call or text kiri, baku and denki, so when the sister finds out she smashes his phone. as the days goes by todo gets colder and more violent so he gets into street fights and everything, he also started to smoke again and get into drugs but dabi snaps him out of that quickly so he stopped it. he gets in cross fire of a gang fight and he has to use his ice powers again and when he does he creates the scar and the big scars on his shoulders are from the sister cutting and whipping him for "being bad" to the other kids but the other kids learned quickly to not mess with todo's temper so todo earns their respect and fear. the last month there was boring to todo nothing had happen and he then gets (or they tried) to jump todo but they were then freeze to death by todo, todo didn't get a scratch on his body.