Satan Daddy Sex

That's satan up above btw ^
                                                  |
This is also a boyxman story, don't like? Go read a different book.
Doing a ritual to summon a demon to do my bidding has kinda made me regret my decision. But for whatever reason I still continue the steps.

Reciting the guttural language, many people would refrain from even trying to speak this confusing language of the ancient rituals. The candles cast shadows everywhere you place your sight on.

Bestowing a feeling only known as fear. But to me, that feeling is wavering between two. Fear and or powerful.

I momentarily stop reciting and bend down to retrieve a knife. Continuing to stand up I press the sharp blade into my palm "Sanguis!"(Latin word blood)

The candles all simultaneously go out, then they all burst into flames as if there were some flammable spray were sprayed into them.

A growl sounded; but from where? The voice sounded like it was in front of me behind me. All around me. A sudden whisper right next to my ear startled me. Saying "What have we got here? ....hmm?" The voice husky and filled with curiosity and malice. I quickly take hold of my shirt sleeve. I close my eyes and count to three. " one....two....three." opening my eyes "I-I need you to d-do my bidding...d-demon." I then feel something sharp run along the back of my neck, I gasp. He laughs, it rumbling through my body "Ha...mmm....you think you can actually tell me what to do? Haha you silly, naive, human."

He appears in front of me; his 7'2 figure towering me. My 5'3 being small already for a male. Making me feel like a real ant compared to a measly 6'2. As I continued to look at him I noticed his muscles bulge even with out him flexing. I infuse every bit of his body into my mind finally bringing my eyes to look at his face. His eyes bringing me in.

I took one blink and he suddenly appeared right in front of me. A deep rumble coming out of his chest. I start to feel light headed and my body gets hotter "Y-you demo-n wha- wa- have you d-done to m-me." He smirks he picks up his hand just a little and snaps his fingers. That action brings me to his level; him then leaning close to me ear. Blowing into my ear I shiver " mmm...human you have just summoned the devil." Licking my earlobe I almost moan but I definitely shiver.

"It seems that I have an effect on you, human." He moves his finger towards him; making me get closer. Feeling his body heat and mine mix together. 'I want to fight this but it's to tempting, fuck.'

This is one of Satan's forms. But he's just a bit taller.

He shrinks down to 6'2 "mm

He shrinks down to 6'2 "mm...now this is better" he looks up at me and smirks. "Let's have fun, shall we?" I nod my head slightly. He snaps his fingers again, slowly I float to the ground. He then snaps his fingers and we appear in a bedroom. "Much better." He picks me up and grabs my ass. I blush and he kisses me with a lustful kiss. Setting us on the bed without interrupting the kiss. He broke away both of us lost for breath, he puts his hand down and strokes my awaiting cock. I arch my back in pleasure and moan. He leans down to suck my neck continuing to grope my cock. He kisses and sucks my neck until he finds my g-spot. When he does I cum immediately. He growls and bites my neck. I moan and he then sits up and he takes off his pants and underwear in a flash. With my legs on his shoulders he uses his tongue as a probe.

After me almost cumming a second time he stops and licks his fingers. Sticking one inside he goes slow. He then after a bit went to two them three. I have enough of his teasing "Fuck me Satan...please...."  I whimper out. He growled deeply "he takes out his finger and then he went up to whisper into my ear. "Kitten....I would verrry much appreciate it if...you called me Daddy." "Hmm...little princess?" I blush and bite my lip while looking into his eyes. His eyes turn a few shades darker I then smirk and I lean up to his ear "please daddy....fuck me hard till I can't walk for days..." licking his ear lobe.

He growled/groaned ramming his huge cock inside me. I moan loud and dig my nails into his back. He leans down while pounding me senseless and bites and suckles my neck. Him them stroking my cock to the rythm of his thrusting. "I'm c-cumming!" I moan as I splatter my cum all over our stomachs. As my hole clenches around him he soon says in a husky voice "errghh....me too kitten!" He cums deeply inside me. Not collapsing on me because he will crush me, he lays on his back while staying inside me.

We both slowly drift off into the comfort of each others arms and welcoming the sleep with open arms.

Soooooo I actually haven't wrote a sex scene before. Was it good? Was it bad? If there's any errors please let me know. I will be happy to fix them! Bye my lovelies 😘😘😘