Episode 1

OMNISCIENT

A 33-year-old brown haired man opens up both of his eyes as the camera zooms in to his face. He groans, "Ugh, good morning, Seoul!" A weird greeting. His dog, Mansae, runs up to him and licks his entire face. He sits down on his bed and decides to get up.

There is no one inside his flat besides the cameras that were put up by the team of We Got Married, the variety show where he's invited to be a groom. As usual, he did his morning routine which is most certainly made the viewers curious since he's a celebrity.

Besides being a member of a very successful boyband, Park Jimin runs a dance studio together with his fellow member, Jung Hoseok, after their military enlistment. BTS hasn't been as active as before wherein they went on numerous tours, sold millions of thousands of albums and never-ending articles about their everyday life. Their lives started to change a little as one member enlists in the military and some of the members went on separate ways.

A little background information; Kim Namjoon is a producer and has his own radio segment on MBC. Kim Seokjin, as expected, is helping his father run their company as heir to the throne. He is also an actor of different genres. Min Yoongi produces hundreds of albums. He mostly works for girl groups and solo artists. Sometimes, he gets a little jealous and features on the songs he produced himself.

Jung Hoseok is working with Jimin's dance studio. Well, he's dating a non-celebrity lady. Rumors said that she's one of the people who helped him and Jimin build the studio. Kim Taehyung is a successful actor and solo artist. He occasionally runs an art gallery since he's been interested in those.

All of these, yet Jeong Jungkook is in the military. Well, fans are wondering when will be his dispatch from that, but we may never know.

Jimin sits down on his massage chair and notices a red envelope on the side table. Raising his eyebrows, he puckered his lips and opens the first mission card.

Good day, Park Jimin!
Welcome to We Got Married!
As you can see, you received
your first mission card and your first mission
will be:

1. Sing a song for your wife
2. Hold hands with her in public

She will be waiting for you at
Han River this afternoon.

Good luck!

- WGM Team

Jimin can't believe his eyes. "Hold hands? Isn't that a bit quick? I don't even know who my wife is." He talks to himself on occasions like these since he lives alone. He stands up and goes to shower without eating breakfast. He's thinking of eating breakfast while he's on his way to Han River which is not far from his place.

*

As for Jeongyeon who is living with her sister at their shared condominium, she's still not ready to be a part of WGM. She's not into dating. At first, she wanted to reject the offer, but Nayeon nagged her that it's the perfect time to get married through the show.

TWICE's stardom hasn't ended yet since they are one of the best girl groups that has ever existed in K-Pop history. Im Nayeon is a great solo singer with Yoongi producing one of her solos. Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina are all back in Japan in their separate ways. Not everyone is sure what those three are doing, but rumors said that Momo is dating a Japanese actor and Sana has a girlfriend. Mina is a ballet teacher who also teaches other genres of dance in her free time. Park Jihyo is engaged with Kang Danielㅡwho proposed to her before he enters the military that time.