Falling, Fallen: Episode 3

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel.

Y/N:

"Thanks, Shin-Shin," I said----she nodded and walked away from Wooyoung and me ----"Shall we?" I said. Wooyoung took my hand in his, and we headed to the rooftop------ "What do you want to talk about, Wooyoung?" I asked.

He turned around, still holding onto my hand------ "What happened between you and Yeonjun?" Wooyoung queried------ "Why did he say you're nothing to him but a stranger?" he implored. "I don't know because your friend avoids me when I tried to talk with him and come up with lame excuses," I said.

"I confronted him and end our friendship because he said I was a bother to him and he needed space for me," I said. "Y/N, I think it's best if you and Yeonjun talk things out; instead of ending your long-time friendship," Wooyoung said.

I would've replied, but-------- "I don't have anything to talk to her about," Yeonjun said. "No one asked for your information," I spat, making him roll his eyes. "See, it's useless to talk to her because she's so dramatic," Yeonjun murmured, but I heard him.

"Wooyoung, can we talk about it later?" I said, making Wooyoung nod. "Sure, I'll call you later," he said ----I smiled; "Great," I replied. I left the rooftop and headed to the dining hall---- 'Yeonjun changed so much----What happened to you, Choi Yeonjun?' I thought.

~~

You took a seat next to Shin-Young------ "Ugh, he's so irritating," You mumbled. "Who is?" Shin-Young asked------ "Yeonjun, I was talking with Wooyoung and when Wooyoung suggested for us to talk things out," You answered and told everything that happens to Shin-Young.

"I have a feeling Yeonjun might be----," Shin-Young said, stopping mid-sentence----- "What do you want to say?" You implored. "N-nothing, it's stupid," she answered----you insisted for her tell you what she was thinking------ "I think Yeonjun is in love with you," Shin-Young whispered.

"W-what?---That's crazy; besides, he told me that he didn't want anything to do with me," You scoffed. "I mean about it----he's been avoiding you and would try to hide his jealousy if you talk it guys," Shin-Young said. "You watched too many dramas; this is real life, none of that could be real," You uttered.

"If he is in love with me, then avoiding me isn't the best decision," You commented----- "Okay, but maybe he thinks you might not feel the same way," Shin-Young said. "I mean, he might be fearful of ruining your friendship," she said-------- "Avoiding me isn't ruining our friendship; besides, it's too late to save this friendship," You snapped.

Your colleagues turned their attention towards you-----Shin-Young apologizes and motioned you to sit down----- "I'm sorry for making such assumptions," Shin-Young apologizes. "It's okay," you answered.