Eeueueuehhhggghhhh......

I'm sorry guys but I'm here to write smut for this story....
If you've read my other frans story, just know that this has NOTHING, and I mean
N  O  T  H  I  N  G
To do with that story.
Without further ado... lest start this horrible thing....
(Just letting y'all know I cannot for the life of me write smut-)
It's my first time as well-

Frisk was hanging out with Papyrus, Undyne, Sans and Alphys. They were all playing 'spin the bottle' but with a twist. The person it lands on has to go to Either Sans' room or Papyrus' room and do something of their choice. It can be talking, fucking, you name it.
Undyne spun the bottle, and it landed on......
Papyrus. They both went up there to have a friendly conversation.
(A/N: I do not ship Pundyne. PAPYTON FTW!!!!!)
Sans looked at Alphys. "Aren't you jealous?" He asked, she looked up, blushing. "W-what? I-I don't k-k-know what y-you're talking about....." she sighed. "I-I'm a little j-jealous..." sans sighed. "It'll be fine Alphys, don't worry. They're probably just talking anyway, Paps said to me he sees Undyne as a Sister rather than a friend anyway!" He smiled. Alphys inhaled and exhaled. "Ok..."
Undyne and Papyrus ran back downstairs. "WE TALKED ABOUT HOW MUCH SPAGHETTI IT WOULD TAKE TO COVER THE WORLD IN!" Papyrus smiled proudly at himself.
"Ok Paps, I'll spin!" Sans spun the bottle, and it landed on.....
Frisk.
Frisk looked up at Sans, and sans grabbed her wrist, running upstairs into his room and slamming the door.
"U-uh.. what are we gonna do....?" Frisk asked awkwardly.
Sans didn't face her.
"Do you like me?" Was all he asked.
"Well... yeah, friends are meant to li-"
"No... as.. more than a friend...." he finally looked at her, and sat on the mattress.
"Ah- well- uhmmmm-" frisk didn't reply with full sentences, she couldn't reply with full sentences.
"You do." Stan smirked.
Frisk blushed. "I-I do..........." she sighed. "I-I'm sorry I-if you don't fe-"
She was cut off my Sans kissing her, passionately, they kissed like that for a few minutes before Frisk felt something wet on her bottom lip. It was Sans' tongue, he obviously wanted to French kiss her. She let him in, and they Frenched for a little while before Sans started tugging at Frisk's sweater. She looked at him confused.
"Take it off. Now" sans demanded.
Frisk obeyed and took it off, and sans removed his hoodie and shirt, grabbed Frisk's sweater and threw it away like it was garbage. Sans inched closer to frisk and started sucking and biting her neck, leaving small hickeys and bite marks on her neck. Frisk was letting out small and quiet moans, but Sans wanted them to be louder. He grabbed one of her breasts and started squeezing it, and his plan had succeeded. She was moaning a bit louder. "Won't.. the.. others... hear..?" She managed to get out in the middle of her moans.
"The walls are soundproof.." he continues to bite and suck her, making his way to her other breast. Frisk kept moaning and moaning, until they started to grow quieter. Sans then stopped squeezing and sucking her breasts, and layed down. Frisk took over now. (oH GOD-)
She took off Sans' shorts and started licking his member, slowly at first. "D-dont be a tease....." sans moaned, and frisk ended up putting all of him in her mouth, and proceeded to love her head back and forth. Sans eventually said to stop after him moaning for AGES, and layed frisk down. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, and frisk nodded. He lined his member up to her entrance, and eventually pushed himself inside of her. She moaned In pain, but that soon turned into pleasure. Sans kept thrusting in and out of her, each one further, harder and faster than the other eventually they both came, and they layed next to eachother. "I love you Frisk."

"I love you too, bonehead..."
And with that, they fell asleep.

EWWWW
I HATE THIS
THIS IS FOR Sansy_Undertale SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LEMME JUST GO GET MY HOLY WATER AND BIBLE.